Piedmont Public Schools
New Hired from Piedmont Public Schools
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Piedmont, OK. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Piedmont Public Schools who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information 2023-24 Assistant Principal__ Early Childhood Center below matches your qualifications.
Job Title: Assistant Principal
Qualifications: Credentials, as required by the State of Oklahoma
Reports to: Principal
- Assists in promoting a collaborative and positive school culture through relations with faculty, families, students, and community members.
- Is visible and accessible to students, family, and community members.
- Assists in coordinating parent, faculty and student groups to enhance educational programs and activities.
- Assists in the recruitment, selection, retention, evaluation, promotion and assignment of personnel.
- Assists parents, teachers, and counselors in meeting students’ academic and behavioral needs.
- Assists in providing instructional leadership in developing and implementing educational programs designed to meet the needs of all students and to meet accreditation standards.
- Assists in implementing site improvement plans, goals and action plan.
- Assists in coordinating professional development activities for faculty and staff that align to specific site needs.
- Supervises school activities.
- Supervises student conduct, implements disciplinary procedures and maintains disciplinary records.
- Implements and promotes district, state, and federal laws, policies and procedures.
- Assists in establishing and updating site crisis plan and exercises decisive leadership in crisis situations.
- Assists in managing budgets, requisitions, receipts and records according to instructional, supply and equipment needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Terms of Employment: Number of calendar days and compensation based on approved administrator pay range salary scale and employee work calendars
Evaluation: Evaluation by site principal in accordance with BOE policy DNAA Evaluation of Administrative Personnel
- Ability to routinely and continually bend, squat, stand, walk, or climb stairs.
- Ability to do outside duties in inclement weather.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info 2023-24 Assistant Principal__ Early Childhood Center in the office Piedmont, OK above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now