Office Administrator | Andritz AG
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2024 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Andritz AG with the position of Office Administrator | Andritz AG - Andritz AG which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Office Administrator | Andritz AG - Andritz AG below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: DPerforms duties such as answering phones, taking messages, making copies, scanning, email communications, filing, data entry, updating vendors of payment status and organizing files. The ideal candidate will be a self starter who works well independently considering that the position will interface with an accounting shared service center and HDQ finance which are located out of state.... Andritz AG General Description This salaried employee will be responsible for accounts payable/purchasing and invoicing involved in the day-to-day operation in a manufacturing plant. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Approve Bi-Weekly payroll report: Ensure that hours are accurate and submits to Human Resources. Completes payroll paperwork to match with the Pilot Payroll System. Is lead person at the plant for requests from Corporate Human Resources, including Enrollment for Benefits (medical), Workmans Comp, etc…
- Purchase order entry: Enters all purchase orders for the plant into the accounting program, ensuring all authorized signatures on the PO’s and codes documents in accordance with company procedures. The individual will use manual documentation from plant personnel to receive all purchase orders into the accounting program.
- Purchasing: Place orders with select vendors.
- Perform three-way matching of Purchase Orders/Receiving Records/Invoices: Assures that PO’s, Receivers (packing slips), and invoices match accurately prior to entering into the system. Enters all PO’s and receiving documents into the shared NH spreadsheet.
- Accounts Payable Entry: Enter all accounts payable packages into the accounting program. Once all AP invoices have been entered, prints voucher registers and enter AP invoices into Docstar. Prints required reports, ensuring invoice totals and voucher amounts match. Upon verification that everything matches, transfers the voucher registers to the plant accountant.
- Accounts Payable Reports: Prints and reviews the weekly plant corporate voucher from the accounting program. Once approved, submits via e-mail to Corporate. Sends Corporate an email request for wire transfer request once per month.
- Month End Tasks: Ensures that all purchase orders, accounts payable, and invoices have been entered into the system. Assists the Plant Accountant with other duties as needed (month end accruals, payroll, reports, etc.)
- Customer Service Representative: Double checks sales order packages before invoicing is performed to assure data entry is correct and invoices are accurate. Invoices the customer after final approval from the Accountant. Sends invoices to the customers via email or “portal”. Collects reports from each department and sends final reports to customers. Serves as a back-up for sales order entry.
- Maintain Files: Maintains the accounts payable files. Transfers prior years files to storage in banker’s boxes to make room for the new year’s AP files. End of year tasks include re-writing new folders, payroll records,OSHA logs, etc…
- Audit Support: Pulls supporting documents for audit requests for payroll, purchasing, and accounts payable, etc. as outlined by the Plant Accountant or Corporate.
- Other Various Tasks: Opens and distributes mail daily. Performs duties such as answering phones, taking messages, making copies, scanning, email communications, filing, data entry, updating vendors of payment status and organizing files. Works with new AP vendors to secure their W-9 and ACH information in order to get the new vendor established in Pointman. Updates certificates of insurance for onsite vendors. Handles other paperwork requirements to assure efficient plant operation. Performs all other tasks as assigned by manager or plant accountant.
- Experience: At least 5 years experience preferred, experience in lieu of education is acceptable
- Languages: English
- *Additional Preferences:
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Date : 04-12-2023
Client Service Coordinator | Prime Buchholz LLCPrime Buchholz LLCHeadquartered in Portsmouth, NH ?with offices in Boston and Atlanta ?Prime Buchholz was one of the first investment consulting firms to develop in-depth expertise in alternative investments such as hedge funds, private equity, and real assets. Prime Buchholz LLC was established in 1988 and has grown to become a leading, completely independent investment consulting firm advising more than 260...
Portsmouth, NH 0380128-11-2023
Public Safety Telecommunicator Trainee | City of St. PetersburgCity of St. PetersburgThis position handles incoming emergency and non-emergency calls on an ACD system using a computer aided dispatch system. For selected applicants that have recent Emergency Communications experience and/or a current Florida 911 Public Safety Telecommunicator Certification, pay above the entry level will be offered. Individuals hired by the City as Public Safety Telecommunicator Trainees, as a...
Saint Petersburg, FL01-10-2023
Registered Nurse (RN) - Oncology | University of Maryland Medical SystemUniversity of Maryland Medical SystemCurrently licensed as RN in the State of Maryland. From our National Cancer Institute-designated UM Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Cancer Center to The University of Maryland s Children s Hospital, one of the largest pediatric centers in the state, we are dedicated to saving and transforming lives. One year experience as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse required....
Bel Air, MD 2101402-10-2023
Construction Project Coordinator - GA Based (Supporting NC Projects) | Woda Cooper Companies, Inc.Woda Cooper Companies, Inc.Must possess a valid driver s license and insurance. Input and maintain up to date RFI, ASI and CO logs for review by the President, VP/Senior Project Manager and Director of Field Operations. Prepare owner contractor change orders. The Construction Project Coordinator provides technical and limited administrative support to the project team and manages limited scope projects as outlined in the...
Savannah, GA 3141116-10-2023