Director of PR + Marketing | Dae, Inc.
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2024 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Dae, Inc. with the position of Director of PR + Marketing | Dae, Inc. - Dae, Inc. which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Director of PR + Marketing | Dae, Inc. - Dae, Inc. below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: DDevelop strong influencer strategies and guidance across programs to activate to drive brand awareness and consideration, strengthening the brands global media and tastemaker network. Develop and manage internal communications plan, inclusive of drafting newsletter content, internal announcements, and executive support for internal events. Be key liaison to / Foster collaborative relationships... As the Director of PR, you will drive brand awareness and build brand equity for Dae Hair through strategic external communications, compelling storytelling, brand experiences and events. Reporting into the VP of Brand Marketing, you will support the development and execution of the global PR strategy, with a focus on growing share of voice in the U.S. market. You will manage, inspire and guide our U.S. PR agencies, in maximizing best-in-class media coverage, elevating our positioning in the industry, and growing new audiences for the brand. In addition, you will develop and manage an internal communications plan to share news and announcements within the Dae organization. Description Title: Director of PR + Marketing Location: Remote (US) Job Type: Full time, salaried Salary Range: 125-145k The Director of PR & Marketing is a critical role at Dae. Reporting directly to the VP, Brand Marketing & Creative, this role will support the development and execution of the global PR & Marketing strategy, with a focus on growing share of voice in the U.S. market. Alongside a dedicated, inspired team, you will drive brand awareness and build brand equity for Dae Hair through strategic external & internal communications, compelling storytelling, and brand experiences ( across in store, content, experiential, upper funnel paid media & breakthrough activation levers) that bring the playfulness of Dae to life. The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing & communications leader who is creative and agile and can think creatively to build engaging strategies that amplify the brand, our mission, and our product portfolio. This position involves strategic thinking and vision, combined with the ability to execute efficiently, navigating a wide variety of key stakeholders and collaborating with a cross-functional team. JOB OVERVIEW Strategy Development & Execution:
- Build and execute an integrated communications and marketing strategy that supports core franchises and an innovation pipeline through holistic campaigns that drive awareness and conversion.
- Drive 360 Brand Marketing campaign development and go-to market activation planning.
- Own the ongoing Marketing & Communications Calendar across all key levers; communicate globally to ensure execution alignment across regions.
- Ensure brand messaging is consistent across all touch points - from retailer merchandising and dot coms, to brand DTC , packaging, and collateral.
- Manage and provide clear direction to agency partners, ensuring they are aligned with the brands value proposition and fluent in the communications and marketing strategy for the business.
- In partnership with our PR agency, maximize best-in-class media coverage across lifestyle, business, and beauty / trade outlets, elevating our positioning in the industry and growing new audiences for the brand.
- Develop strong influencer strategies and guidance across programs to activate to drive brand awareness and consideration, strengthening the brands global media and tastemaker network.
- Establish a comprehensive strategy for seeding Media, VIPs and MUAs, continuously building our community and fostering new relationships on behalf of the brand.
- Be key liaison to / Foster collaborative relationships with cross functional departments (creative, PD, ops, sales, trade, social, influencer, customer service) understanding and communicating what is needed from each team to deliver the best execution from external agencies & internal counterparts.
- Develop and manage internal communications plan, inclusive of drafting newsletter content, internal announcements, and executive support for internal events.
- Create and manage content calendar to support Dae’s LinkedIn presence, leveraging the channel to reach key talent and industry stakeholders.
- Support / Partner with the planning of any major events and PR activations, such as new market and retailer openings, and larger brand moments.
- Manage PR budget on annual and quarterly basis, from planning through to execution, tracking and ROI measurement against predetermined KPIs.
You are highly strategic: You are able to build effective plans and processes that support brand and business goals.
You are creative: You are innovative, and forward-thinking in your approach, and mindset. You have strong social and digital acumen and are highly competent at developing and executing activations.
You are extremely organized: Youre able to multi-task and pivot based on ever-changing priorities
You are detail oriented: You appreciate the importance of having detailed and precise information. You have excellent writing, verbal and presentation skills.
You are a strong communicator: You are a people person, and collaborate well with others, building connections quickly.
You are agile: You adapt well to multiple and/or changing needs and priorities, and are able to pivot easily to achieve goals and deadlines. You have proven project management skills, to deliver work that is on brief, on time, and on budget.
You are passionate about beauty: You are eager to learn and absorb all things related to beauty – clean hair, specifically – brand and product strategy. No job is too small or too large.
- 8-10 years of communications experience at an agency or in-house working on beauty, luxury, fashion, and/or high-growth consumer brands
- A creative storyteller with the ability to generate fresh and compelling narratives that help define our brand positioning within the beauty and luxury landscape
- Must be an excellent communicator, natural leader, team player
- Strong personal relationships with beauty, fashion and lifestyle media outlets
- Analytical, with experience tracking and reporting on KPIs for press campaigns
- Adaptable, resourceful and forward thinking
- Experience working at innovative, fast-paced startups or indie brands is a plus
- Great paid holiday schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, vision, health care and dependent care flex spending accounts
- 401K retirement savings plans and company match
- Pet insurance
- Paid Family leave
- Discounts on Dae Products
- Beauty Allowance
$125,000 - $145,000 per year
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Date : 04-12-2023
Business Operations ManagerBOEINGThe BT&E Business Operations team is looking for strong leader to support strategic projects and business planning for a major part of BT&E business while…
Administrative/HR Assistant (FT) | Choice ProductsChoice ProductsProvide support for the reception of guests ? creating a welcoming environment, answering phone calls, and greeting visitors. Vocational or associate degree in related field. Be responsible for welcoming clients and greeting people who visit the business. Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer....
Eau Claire, WI 5470303-10-2023
Food Service Equipment Technician | Fort Smith Public SchoolsFort Smith Public SchoolsValid Arkansas driver s license required. Five or more years experience in the commercial food service (kitchen) equipment and refrigeration maintenance field. Respond to emergency calls as needed. Universal EPA Certification for refrigerants....
Fort Smith, AR 7290217-11-2023
Associate Specimen Processor | FRESENIUSFRESENIUSAs per state requirement permits, scans tubes and verifies receipts, processes, add-on tests, and processes specimen conditions. Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable department and company policies and procedures, local, state, and federal laws and regulations. Process incoming shipments of specimens, unload trucks, sort & open boxes, and inspect packaging....
Southaven, MS 3867117-10-2023