Donation Center Attendant (RDC)162 | Goodwill of Central & Northern Arizona
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2024 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Goodwill of Central & Northern Arizona with the position of Donation Center Attendant (RDC)162 | Goodwill of Central & Northern Arizona - Goodwill of Central & Northern Arizona which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Donation Center Attendant (RDC)162 | Goodwill of Central & Northern Arizona - Goodwill of Central & Northern Arizona below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: DSorts incoming donations based on general type of merchandise. The company also uses secure tools on our website to receive data from applicants and would never ask them to submit their personal banking information to apply for an open job. Understands that any donated merchandise, whether saleable or not, is the property of Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona and has no authorization to give... 14858 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd Scottsdale Arizona, 85260, +1 (480) 5304710
Receives all donations in an expedient, courteous manner and places items in the appropriate place. Operates company owned equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Financial – Sustains growth through financial stewardship & fiscal responsibility.
- Accepts all donations from customers, providing outstanding customer service.
- Ensures that a receipt is offered to each donor, regardless of the size of the donation.
- Sorts incoming donations based on general type of merchandise.
- Responsible for correctly labeling all gaylords for correct merchandise type including storage, pick-up, and transport.
- Creates manifest for shipping and transport of outgoing gaylords including trucks and trailers.
- Safeguards company property, including donated goods. Reports any incidents of theft, pre-selection, misappropriation or unauthorized possession of company property.
- Understands that any donated merchandise, whether saleable or not, is the property of Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona and has no authorization to give it away for any reason.
Customer & Community – Collaborates with customers to understand and deliver customer’s needs & expectations.
- Assists customers with unloading furniture or other items.
- Cleans restrooms, parking lot, and donation area. Sweeps and spot mops donation center floor.
Operational Excellence – Implements strategies to maximize resources and infrastructure.
- Maintains the placement of all merchandise and the organization of the donation center.
- Keeps leader informed of problems and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Assists in loading or unloading of merchandise onto/off trucks or trailers, as needed.
- Follows and ensures all safety rules are complied with and appropriate safety equipment is used. Ensures works areas are maintained in a clean, uncluttered, hazard free condition.
- Immediately takes action and/or reports any unsafe or potential hazards and reports all team member and non-team member injuries to the RDC Operations Leader.
Team Goodwill – Promotes a culture that embraces growth & development to meet the needs of our team.
- Models Goodwill Core Values – Trust, Collaboration, Engagement, Ownership, and Innovation.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
- High School education or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to be trained and take direction
- Ability to speak and read English proficiently
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position
Reasonable Accommodation Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You will be eligible for a comprehensive Total Rewards package, 1st of the month following 60 days of employment that includes the following:
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Become a valuable part of our team and work for a company which has been named a Best Place to work by the Phoenix Business Journal 4 out of the last 5 years. Work for a company which has seen double digit growth year after year for nearly a decade. Work for a company which values diversity and is centered on success. Goodwill of Central & Northern Arizona - We Put People to Work!
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or RecruitingOperations@goodwillaz.org.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.
PHISHING SCAM WARNING: Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona/Goodwill Industries of Monocacy Valley, Inc. (“GCNA/GIMV”) are among several companies recently made aware of a phishing scam involving con artists posing as hiring managers recruiting via email, text and social media. The imposters are creating misleading email accounts, conducting remote “interviews,” and making artificial job offers in order to collect personal and financial information from unsuspecting individuals. Please note that GCNA/GIMV only use company email addresses, which contain “@goodwillaz.org” or @gimv.org”, to communicate with candidates via email. The company also uses secure tools on our website to receive data from applicants and would never ask them to submit their personal banking information to apply for an open job. If you are contacted by someone about an open job at GCNA/GIMV, please verify the domain of the sender’s email address and that they are asking you to apply on this website. If you believe you have been a victim of a phishing scam, please visit the Department of Homeland Security’s Cyber Smart website (https://www.cisa.gov/be-cyber-smart/campaign) to learn how to report it.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: email@example.com
Post Date : 04-12-2023
Receiving Associate | Motor City Wash Works IncMotor City Wash Works IncCount, sort, and qualify incoming packages to verify receipt against packing slip and bill of lading. Help maintain the flow of waste in the plant. Operate forklift to unload shipments from freight carrier trucks to be received in the building, specifically raw metal deliveries. Report any discrepancies in receiving and inventory to your department manager....
Wixom, MI 4839303-11-2023
Sponsored Projects Specialist - OSPA Remote | Mayo ClinicMayo ClinicA Master s degree in business, healthcare, finance, or related field can be substituted for one year experience. You ll thrive in an environment that supports innovation, is committed to ending racism and supporting diversity, equity and inclusion, and provides the resources you need to succeed. Monday - Friday This position is 100% remote and is available for candidates that live within the...
Rochester, MN 5590119-11-2023
RN Registered Nurse Surgery | Belton Regional Medical CenterBelton Regional Medical CenterThese activities include patient assessment, monitoring the surgical field, patient education, monitoring the patient s condition, and integrating and coordinating patient care throughout the surgical care continuum. Current state of Missouri RN licensure required. Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice...
Belton, MO 6401213-10-2023
Operations Manager - Roofing Manufacturing | Saint GobainSaint GobainSaint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws....