Travel Planner-1 | Loews Hotels & Co.
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2024 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Loews Hotels & Co. with the position of Travel Planner-1 | Loews Hotels & Co. - Loews Hotels & Co. which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Travel Planner-1 | Loews Hotels & Co. - Loews Hotels & Co. below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: DBy actively engaging with each guest to ensure that every last detail of the reservation is taken care of, we can make sure our guests truly feel at home when they stay at Loews. Our Travel Planner is responsible for providing guests with all the information they need to inform their travel plans ? from the first phone call to when a guest stays on property.... Loews Hotels & Co is a leading owner and operator of luxury hotels with a portfolio consisting of 26 hotels and resorts in the United States and Canada. Located in major city centers and resort destinations from coast to coast, the Loews portfolio features one-of-a-kind properties that go beyond Four Diamond standards and embrace their “uniquely local” community in order to curate exciting, approachable and local travel experiences for guests. Our Loews Hotels & Co Travel Planner is a critical piece of the puzzle when it comes to our guests’ journey. Our Travel Planner is the first point of contact when a potential guest is seeking out one of our hotels. That is why we charge our Travel Planners with the responsibility of “selling” the Loews experience in a meaningful, genuine way. Our Travel Planner is responsible for providing guests with all the information they need to inform their travel plans– from the first phone call to when a guest stays on property. By actively engaging with each guest to ensure that every last detail of the reservation is taken care of, we can make sure our guests truly feel at home when they stay at Loews. That’s why it is critical that our Travel Planner engages each and every caller in a considerate, thoughtful and not overly scripted manner. Most communication is handled by phone, though some processes do require written correspondence. We are looking for Team Members that have hospitality in their DNA, and in turn, we offer an inclusive and empowered culture where our Team Members can flourish as part of our team, and as an individual. Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Sells the Loews’ experience which includes hotel, restaurant, spa, golf, area attractions and events while incorporating the Loews Hotels Reservations Department standards
- Actively engages with the guest by listening and focusing on their distinctive set of requests to anticipate their needs
- Maintains knowledge regarding all hotel/room features and amenities and incorporates that information into the selling process, always offering the guest the opportunity to enhance their stay
- Accurately completes the reservations process by ensuring that the reservation and guest profile is correct and current
- Ensures all guest requests are clearly noted and are documented in the appropriate system to establish thorough communication with our properties
- Engages the guest with an unmistakable sense of courtesy, generosity and professionalism
- Actively listens to guest requests/challenges to ensure they are handled promptly with genuine care, and escalates as necessary
- Regular attendance in conformance with standards
- Required to work varying schedules to reflect business needs including nights, weekends and holidays
- Required to attend all training sessions and meetings
- Ability to read, write and speak English effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Ability to work effectively, maintain composure and make decisions in stressful situations.
- Ability to organize workload, and adapt quickly to change
- Ability to perform both standard and intermediate spreadsheet functions using Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in windows-based computer programs to include e-mail (Outlook), internet and word processing applications (Word)
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new computer applications
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1-2 years customer-facing work experience, preferably in hospitality or sales
- English, Spanish, Portuguese and French
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: email@example.com
Post Date : 04-12-2023
Quality Engineer | MiTek Inc.MiTek Inc.Bachelors Related Field required. With nearly 5,600 team members worldwide, MiTek collaborates across the building industry to enable and accelerate transformational breakthroughs in design and construction to transform the way the industry designs, makes, and builds. This role is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to...
Saint Charles, MO14-10-2023
Photo Booth Attendant | Flash Me Maine Photo Booth RentalsFlash Me Maine Photo Booth RentalsDriver s License (Required). Vehicle to transport yourself, the photo booth equipment and props to and from the event location (SUV or truck with tonneau cover preferred). MUST LIVE IN BANGOR OR SURROUNDING AREA!*. I am looking for a fun, energetic person to join my photo booth team....
Home Care - Personal Care Assistant - Part-Time / Variable (PRN) / Seasonal | ABCM Corporation - Guttenberg Care Center and Eagle Ridge Independent & Assisted LivingABCM Corporation - Guttenberg Care Center and Eagle Ridge Independent & Assisted LivingMust have a current, valid Iowa driver s license with proof of current vehicle insurance. Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) preferred. ASK US ABOUT MATCHING YOUR CURRENT WAGE & ACCRUED VACATION! Yes....
Guttenberg, IA 5205213-10-2023
Back Office Assistant | CB5 Solutions LLCCB5 Solutions LLCGeneral office tasks including scheduling, research, phone calls, emails, and back office duties. Please include a LinkedIn or social media profile when applying! A growing family-owned small business looking for hard-working, energetic, driven, organized administrative assistant to join their team....
Fort Mill, SC 2971514-10-2023