New Hired from Club Xcite
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Chula Vista, CA
(Northwest area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Club Xcite who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Academic Tutor/Behavioral Coach – South San Diego County below matches your qualifications.
Club Xcite provides quality, innovative educational services for schools and families who seek personalized academic, social, emotional and behavioral solutions.
Coaches provide direct support to students of all ages and their families through a one-on-one format, in areas of academic support, social and emotional skills, and executive functioning skills. Coaches prepare lessons, communicate with families regarding individual sessions and schedules, and track progress in our goal-tracking system.
- On-going, consistent, direct coaching/tutoring support specific to each clients’ needs.
- Regular lesson preparation for each coaching session.
- Regular communication with families regarding sessions and student progress.
- Timely submission of worked hours and ongoing availability in TutorCruncher.
- Timely updates of client goal progress in Goals Portal.
- Flexible hours/schedules
- Paid sick time
- Paid client-to-client drive time, trainings, and resourcing/planning time
- Eligible for pay increase every 6 months
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
Club Xcite offers in-person services to students and families across San Diego County. You determine the area of San Diego in which you will work!
Scheduling and Hours
This is the perfect opportunity for teachers and mental health professionals looking for part-time, flexible hours. Must have late afternoon and evening availability 3 days per week, morning and weekend hours are sometimes available. Tutors/Coaches typically work 3-10 hours a week, but there is opportunity for more hours, if desired. Tutors/Coaches also have the option of working during our seasonal camps and social groups.
$25 – $35 per hour, depending on education and experience
Bachelor’s degree or higher in education, psychology, social work, counseling, or a related field with 2+ years of experience working with children/adolescents with behavioral/social/emotional challenges
- Available at least 3 weekdays from 3pm-7pm
- Strong personal organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity using online management platforms
- Strong communication in multiple mediums (in-person, email, etc.)
- Ability to commit to a client for a minimum of six months
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Must have reliable transportation source and availability during weekdays
- Valid CA Mandated Reporter Training Certificate of Completion (required before providing client services
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Academic Tutor/Behavioral Coach – South San Diego County in the office Chula Vista, CA
(Northwest area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Part-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now