New Hired from RECON Environmental
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in San Diego, CA
(Mission Valley East area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the RECON Environmental who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Accounting Supervisor below matches your qualifications.
Req : 23-13
RECON Environmental is a small company of specialists representing one of the most established environmental consulting service firms in the Southwest. We are employee-owned and hard-working, but with a casual and collaborative work environment. We offer the right candidate a team-oriented, caring environment, which is client-focused, flexible, and always striving to provide high quality service to our clients. We have been awarded Top Workplace by the San Diego Union-Tribune for the past 2 years.
We are currently seeking an Accounting Supervisor to oversee the accounting department functions including month-end close, general ledger maintenance and journal entries, financing transactions, payroll, invoicing, accounting system reconciliation, data extraction, analysis, and reporting. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting with a minimum of 8 years of direct experience in a corporate environment and 5 years of direct supervisory experience. This position will report to the Business Operations Manager.
- Prepares monthly and annual income and financial statements and account
- Manages and monitors daily cash flow.
- Updates and balances internal accounts and journal entries.
- Performs bank reconciliations.
- Oversees credit and collections function to maintain target A/R aging,
delinquency, and bad debt write-off.
- Oversees monthly reconciliation of expense reports.
- Supervises invoicing, collections, and payroll functions (3 direct reports).
- Maintains fixed asset and depreciation schedules.
- Completes special projects, analysis. and tasks as requested by the
- Other duties as assigned by management.
(continued on second page)
3111 Camino del Rio North, Suite 600, San Diego, CA 92 108-5726 | 619.308.9333 | reconenvironmental.com SAN DIEGO | BAY AREA | TUCSON
Now Hiring Accounting Supervisor Req : 23-13
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting with a minimum of 8 years of
experience in financial reporting or accounting management preferably within
the service industry as well as specific experience in accounting operations with
a focus on cash management, gross margin management and profitability.
- Knowledge of US GAAP Accounting as well as Asset/Liability Management.
- Solid experience in all accounting functions and related internal controls
including general ledger accounting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to plan and juggle multiple
- A minimum of 5 years of direct supervisory experience.
- Outstanding organizational and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to use rigorous logic and methods to analyze financial information and
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Must be a self-starter and should also have the proven ability to work in a team
environment as well as independently.
- Strong willingness and desire to perform hands-on operational accounting work
and internal controls.
- Must exercise sound judgment and work confidently with people at various
levels within the organization.
- Should be accessible, responsive, trustworthy, and approachable by all levels of
staff, with a high level of personal integrity, professionalism, and business ethics.
- Technologically savvy with advanced knowledge of business management
Qualified candidates are asked to submit their resume with salary requirements to email@example.com. RECON offers a generous compensation and benefits package including PTO and sick leave, medical & dental insurance, life insurance, long- term disability, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k)-profit sharing plan and employee stock ownership. We are centrally located in Mission Valley; some building amenities include an on-site gym, café, and parking.
Salary Range: $43.00 – $50.00 per hour DOE
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minority/Female/Disability/Vets
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Accounting Supervisor in the office San Diego, CA
(Mission Valley East area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now