New Hired from Exiger
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote in San Antonio, TX. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Exiger who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Accounts Payable Associate below matches your qualifications.
The Accounts Payable Associate will be a contributor of key financial accounting and reporting, ensuring the integrity of accounting/financial processes and periodic financial and management reporting and analysis. The professional in this role will work closely with our Finance & Accounting team to support Billing, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
- Ensure that all vendor invoices are properly processed and the information contained within the bills is accurate
- Review of vendor invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to processing payments
- Timely processing of expense reports, ensuring all support documentation is submitted and necessary information exists for bookkeeping
- Researching and resolving accounts payable with vendors and clients and collaboration including aging analyses of receivables
- Bank statement reconciliation against general ledger
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, meet productivity standards and use time efficiently.
- Keen focus on attention to detail and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and is able to deal with change, delays or unexpected events.
- Commitment to dependability, is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to direction and solicits feedback to improve.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner.
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree required; Finance or Accounting focus preferred.
- One to three years of professional experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and spreadsheet capability.
- Familiarity with accounting principles and/or GAAP.
- Accounting software experience desired.
This is a temporary contract role that will last for 5 months.
This position is remote eligible within the United States, excluding residents of California, Colorado, and New York.
Exiger is revolutionizing the way corporations, government agencies and banks manage risk and compliance with a combination of technology-enabled and SaaS solutions. In recognition of the growing volume and complexity of data and regulation, Exiger is committed to creating a more sustainable risk and compliance environment through its holistic and innovative approach to problem solving. Exiger’s mission to make the world a safer place to do business drives its award-winning AI technology platform, DDIQ, built to anticipate the market’s most pressing needs related to evolving ESG, cyber, financial crime, third-party and supply chain risk. Exiger has won 30+ AI, RegTech and Supply Chain partner awards.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Accounts Payable Associate in the office Remote in San Antonio, TX above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Contract above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now