Adams County Schools
New Hired from Adams County Schools
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Adams County, CO. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Adams County Schools who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information ADM – Coordinator of Facilities below matches your qualifications.
- JobID: 6703 Position Type: Administration/Central Administration Date Posted: 5/18/2023 Location: Educational Support Services Date Available: 05/31/2023 Closing Date: 05/25/2023 COORDINATOR FACILITIES JOB DESCRIPTION JOB TITLE: Coordinator of Facilities FLSA STATUS: Exempt REPORTS TO: Director of School Operations PAY GRADE: ADM6 LOCATION: Education Support Services DAYS: 260 JOB ID & DATE: ADM-86 | May, 2023 JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY The Coordinator of Facilities is responsible for the day-to-day custodial, maintenance and grounds of all facilities in Adams 14. The Coordinator is responsible for developing, planning, organizing and directing the maintenance, repair and alteration of district buildings and grounds; oversee the design, planning and developing of facilities and new construction, serving as the district representative in planning and developing facilities and new construction; ensuring that jobs are completed efficiently and within regulatory guidelines and projected deadlines; preparing and managing the annual budgets for the maintenance, grounds and custodial departments; and ensuring the optimal utilization of personnel and other resources. REQUIREMENTS Education Level Details Master’s Degree in School Administration. Educational Doctorate or Educational PhD preferred. License / Certification Required Superintendent, Central Administration, or Principal licensure preferred Work Experience Required Minimum of three years of experience as an education leader Minimum 1 year experience managing buildings and facilities including custodial, maintenance and grounds departments Other Skills and Abilities Required Demonstrated leadership skills Ability to problem solve, think critically and manage conflicts Ability to manage budget and personnel Ability to collect, analyze and use multiple sources of data Strong organizational, communication, strategic planning and interpersonal skills Work collaboratively to build consensus while also delivering exceptional results Inspire, manage and collaborate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders at all levels Be flexible, resilient and adaptable to changing priorities Knowledge and expertise in writing grants KEY FUNCTIONS, ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Major Responsibilities
- Collaborates with internal and external personnel (e.g., other administrators, staff, public agencies, community groups, etc.) for the purpose of coordinating activities and programs, resolving issues, and exchanging information concerning assigned functions and related matters.
- Develops and monitors budget and expenditure allocations for the purpose of ensuring that allocations are accurate, revenues are recorded, expenses are within budget limits and expenditures are authorized in accordance with established limitations.
- Directs department operations, maintenance services, security operations, and the implementation of new programs and/or processes (e.g. facility utilization, site repairs/construction, preventative maintenance) for the purpose of making recommendations and/or implementing actions that provide services within established timeframes and in compliance with related requirements.
- Inspects buildings to determine repair work, grounds, special projects, equipment, work orders, daily maintenance and supplies for the purpose of ensuring that projects are completed efficiently; specifications for major capital improvements are within local/state/federal regulations; and approving inspection reports and payment requests.
- Manages construction contracts for new facilities and major alterations and/or modernizing of existing facilities for the purpose of ensuring that the work is performed in accordance with specifications, timelines, and budget.
- Manages assigned program and/or department responsibilities (e.g. site improvement, grounds, ADA access, fire inspections, safety, etc.) for the purpose of achieving outcomes in relation to organization objectives and ensuring conformance with legal, financial, and district requirements.
- Oversees the preparation and development of a variety of mandated plans, studies, and reports prepared internally or by retained consultants (e.g. environmental impact report, project applications with the State and local agencies, etc.) for the purpose of complying with regulatory actions, funding requirements, and other established policies.
- Participates in or presents at professional development meetings, workshops, and seminars for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
- Performs personnel administrative functions (e.g. interviewing, selecting, evaluation, supervising, training, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining adequate staffing, enhancing productivity of personnel and achieving objectives within budget.
- Prepares a wide variety of written materials (e.g. Board agenda items and briefings, contracts for professional services, budgets, property contracts, legislative updates, contract changes, requests for proposals, a variety of narrative and statistical reports related to constructions, maintenance, and modernization of facilities) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, seeking input, and/or conveying information.
- Presents information at various meetings for the purpose of communicating information, gaining feedback and ensuring adherence to established internal controls.
- Researches new products, laws, regulations, etc. for the purpose of recommending purchases, contracts, and maintaining district wide services.
- Responds to a wide variety of inquiries from staff, district personnel, other community agencies, etc. for the purpose of resolving problems, providing information and/or referring to appropriate personnel.
- Participates in training for the purpose of providing or receiving information and updating skills as changes occur in the district
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the school district
- Participates in all safety drills and supports the emergency response teams in crisis situations to ensure district readiness in emergency situations
- Assist in the procurement, installation and maintenance of all security video surveillance, security cameras, etc.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Supervisor of Grounds, Supervisor or Custodial Services, and the Supervisor of Maintenance.
- Develop, review and approve campus/departmental operating policies, procedures, and budgets
- Contribute in collaborative decision making regarding the purchase of resources
Safety and Security
Organizational Managemen t
Budget and/or Resource Responsibilities
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES Supervision of direct reports that may include custodial services, maintenance and grounds PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS Mental Demands: This position may be responsible for handling highly charged public situations as well as interacting with the press. Work with frequent interruptions, maintain emotional control under stress Physical Demands and Environmental Factors: May work prolonged or irregular hours; work inside and outside (exposure to sun, heat, cold, and inclement weather), exposure to noise; frequent districtwide and occasional statewide or national travel Tools and Equipment Used: Standard office equipment including personal computer and peripherals. Posture: Frequent sitting and standing; occasional bending/stooping, pushing, /pulling, and twisting Motion: Repetitive hand motions; frequent keyboarding and use of mouse; occasional reaching Lifting: Occasional light lifting and carrying (less than 40 pounds) Location : Work is performed in classrooms, offices, work stations and meeting rooms. May work prolonged or irregular hours and must be able to maintain control under stress. The position may require the employee to work some evenings and weekends. The individual must be able to work remotely in the event of a district shut-down or other situation.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info ADM – Coordinator of Facilities in the office Adams County, CO above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Weekend availability above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now