New Hired from EMBARC
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Boston, MA (South End area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the EMBARC who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Administrative Assistant below matches your qualifications.
Are you looking for an engaging, collaborative, supportive team, that’s full of growth potential, opportunity, and a fun atmosphere?
Embarc is proud to be an MBE certified design-focused, mid-sized architecture and interiors firm. Our work ranges from modern multi-family housing to high-end brownstones, innovative restaurants, community projects, and exciting lab and retail spaces. We are a growing, energetic, lively team that values work-life balance, rewards initiative and is committed to a job well done!
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking to add a talented, driven and personable Administrative Assistant to our team who can support the office.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Answering and routing incoming calls
- Coordinating lunch and learns and keeping track of the learning credits for the Founder and Principals
- Scheduling in person and Zoom meetings
- Coordinating catering services
- Preparing the conference room for meetings: setting up the computers to ensure all links and AV are properly working, printing out documents, setting up water and catering as needed
- Ordering/stocking office and kitchen supplies
- General Office upkeep
- Managing and maintaining the printers by ordering the paper, ink, troubling shooting as needed
- Scheduling packages to be pick up and drop off with couriers, Fed Ex, UPS etc..
- Maintaining and scheduling the office conference rooms
- Maintain calendars and manage appointments, meetings, emails for The Founder and CEO
- Assist the Founder and Principals with office tasks, prepare agendas and other materials
- Support office events
- Coordinate with repair and service technicians as needed
- Data Entry
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Self-starter with a friendly and professional demeanor, must be able to multitask and take initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly adaptable and flexible. Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Highly organized with superb time management skills
- Utilizes a high level of attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and ability to prioritize tasks
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, handheld mobile technologies and applications
- Reliable, punctual, and available to work a 5-day schedule in the office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Administrative Assistant in the office Boston, MA (South End area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now