Hewlett Packard Enterprise
New Hired from Hewlett Packard Enterprise
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Hybrid remote in San Jose, CA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Administrative Assistant, Global Communications (Houston, TX or San Jose, CA) below matches your qualifications.
Administrative Assistant, Global Communications (Houston, TX or San Jose, CA)
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. Diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves and, together, we are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you.
This is a rare opportunity to join HPE’s world-class Global Communications team. With more than 100 communicators around the world, we advocate for HPE’s corporate strategy, business innovation, and thought leadership. We pride ourselves on our team culture, spirit of collaboration, and the ability to adapt and respond to world events in a moment’s notice.
We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our Global Communications Leadership Team with travel, scheduling, organization, and general operations. The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, anticipate needs, prioritize workstreams, and contribute to our team culture and operational excellence.
- Actively manage calendars and daily schedules, prioritizing competing meeting requests, tracking action items and commitments, while maintaining balance in schedules.
- Arranges detailed travel plans and itineraries, anticipating needs, managing preferences, and adapting to evolving schedules and requests.
- Secure space, supplies, and catering for team meetings and events.
- Complete various administrative tasks including maintaining departmental listings, distributions lists, Slack channels, subscriptions, expenses, supplies, and equipment.
- Provide back-up administrative support for the Chief Communications Officer, when her Executive Assistant is on vacation or unavailable.
- Support additional team projects as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent, proficient written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years administrative experience, ability to support multiple executives
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines, with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook Word, Excel and PowerPoint), SharePoint kills a plus
- Ability to learn and manage multiple internal tools and platforms (SharePoint, Slack, travel tools, etc.)
- Good judgment and discretion, ability to respect confidentiality.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
- Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
States with Pay Range Requirement
The expected salary/wage range for a U.S.-based hire filling this position is provided below. Actual offer may vary from this range based upon geographic location, work experience, education/training, and/or skill level. If this is a sales role, then the listed salary range reflects combined base salary and target-level sales compensation pay. If this is a non-sales role, then the listed salary range reflects base salary only. Variable incentives may also be offered. Information about employee benefits offered can be found at https://myhperewards.com/main/new-hire-enrollment.html.
Annual Salary: $22.25 – $47.16
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Administrative Assistant, Global Communications (Houston, TX or San Jose, CA) in the office Hybrid remote in San Jose, CA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now