SSC Services for Education
New Hired from SSC Services for Education
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Kingsville, TX. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the SSC Services for Education who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT-HOURLY (FULL-TIME) below matches your qualifications.
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT-HOURLY position.
- Location: TAMU – 700 University Blvd. Kingsville, TX 78363. (Openings at other locations within school district available) Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM. (Full and Part Time with the flexibility to meet most scheduling needs)
- Requirement: 2 years of previous administrative experience preferred. Starting rate of pay is depending on experience.
- Starting Pay: $10.50 per hour
- Perks: SSC invests in our employees with training and growth opportunities, but the benefits don’t stop there, SSC offers a comprehensive benefits package and we are also excited to offer same day pay! At SSC we truly believe that our people are our greatest asset.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group we create clean, safe, and distraction free learning environments for students of all ages. With a focus on a people first culture, growth opportunities, and supporting local communities we set the stage for a meaningful career in educational facilities nationwide.
Summary: Responsible for clerical functions and administrative support of food service programs. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephones and direct inquires in a professional and client centric manner.
- Maintain confidential personnel files.
- Assist management staff in preparing confidential employment and labor relations documents, including but not limited to proposed disciplinary notices.
- Assist with staffing, including finding staff when employees call out on short notice.
- Work effectively and maintain good working relationships with co-workers, school personnel, administrators, student’s parents and Supervisor.
- Complete and maintain accurate and up to date records of students eligible for free and reduced priced lunches if applicable.
- Enter weekly cash sales and meal counts using computer.
- Perform daily bank deposit reconciliation.
- Process vendor invoices for payment – using computer, making sure addition is correct and checking item prices against bid specifications, making sure there is no discrepancy in pricing.
- Perform monthly vendor statement reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly state claim form for reimbursement.
- Assist in preparation of end of month financial reports.
- Attend in-service and/or safety meetings as required.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment; ability to perform job safely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Enhance your quality of life through our comprehensive benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace & Employee shopping program
- Identify Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- And More
SSC maintains a drug-free workplace.
SSC & Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the facility service industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT-HOURLY (FULL-TIME) in the office Kingsville, TX above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now