La Petite Academy
New Hired from La Petite Academy
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Royal Palm Beach, FL. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the La Petite Academy who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Administrative Assistant below matches your qualifications.
Join a strong community where all we do is care-for the children and families we serve every day, as well as for our dedicated team members. Our people are our best asset. We listen and we know what you’re looking for:
- You want benefits. We support you with a minimum 50% childcare discount, immediate access to benefits, innovative health programs, 401(k) company match, and much more.
- You want balance. We offer flexible schedules that work for you, no nights or weekends, the ability to bring your children to work with you, and paid time off.
- You want opportunity. We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- You want recognition. We provide a positive, fun workplace where employees are appreciated.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide range of tasks that are essential to the smooth running of the Child Care Center. Administrative Assistants perform various routines including bookkeeping, clerical work, family communication, staff training and opening and closing the school. They will split time between administrative duties and assisting teachers and children in the classrooms!
- Be Accountable! Ensure the school operates in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be Responsible! Manage staff schedule and time off requests. Check child attendance and classroom ratios. Stay up to date on company offerings and ensure the school operates with the most up to date curriculum/program expectations.
- Be Organized! Create and maintain all children and staff files.
- Be Diligent! Receive, process, and follow up on monthly enrollments for billing. Run reports and maintain staff and children files.
- Be Positive! Promote the positive image of the company and play a key role in making the company a provider of choice for the communities we serve. Greet new and existing families, prepare welcome packets, and assist with tours.
- Be Team-oriented! Assist with the hiring process for new staff, including applicant follow-up, preparing materials for incoming staff and welcoming and mentoring new hires.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent, CDA or Associate degree preferred
- Must have at least 1 year of experience working in a licensed childcare facility.
- Must meet state requirements for education and our center/school requirements.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting procedures and the preparation and maintenance of records is a plus.
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Administrative Assistant in the office Royal Palm Beach, FL above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now