Financial Services, Department of
New Hired from Financial Services, Department of
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Albany, NY (Central Avenue area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Financial Services, Department of who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Administrative Specialist 1 below matches your qualifications.
Appointment method: List Appointment: Candidates must be reachable on the Civil Service eligible list for 26-872, Professional Career Opportunities, or 00-437, Public Administration Traineeship Transition 55 b/c Appointment: Candidates must meet the eligibility requirements of the Governor’s Program to Hire Individuals and Veterans with Disabilities as described in Civil Service Law § 55b/c. Information about this program can be found here: https://www.cs.ny.gov/rp55/ Transfer: Candidates must have one year of permanent competitive service in a title eligible for transfer via Sections 70.1 or 52.6 of the Civil Service Law. Information regarding transfer eligibility may be available on the Civil Service Career Mobility Office website at http://careermobilityoffice.cs.ny.gov/cmo/. Please Note that under Civil Service Law, an employee cannot have two consecutive upward 70.1 or 52.6 transfers without an intervening eligible list appointment if such transfers would exceed two salary grades.
Duties Description The Department of Financial Services is seeking candidates for the position of Administrative Specialist 1 in the Consumer Assistance Unit (CAU). Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establishs new codes and associated business rules, creates new template letters, monitors automatic functions to ensure processes function properly, tests new functionality, troubleshoots system problems, and works with IT staff to resolve identified issues;
- Coordinates with Senior License Examination Specialist in Albany CAU and the Head Clerk in the NYC CAU to ensure adequate coverage of all functions;
- Manages processing of officers and directors’ background investigations, including monitoring work performed by staff, communicating with regulatory bureau staff, state agencies, the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) and various vendors;
- Manages support staff to ensure coverage for processing new applications and responses on existing files;
- Supervises Albany support staff which includes preparing probationary reports and evaluations, reviews and approves timecards and trains staff support on new functions and process;
- Recommends workflow efficiencies to streamline Processing Unit functions; and
- Other duties as assigned.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Administrative Specialist 1 in the office Albany, NY (Central Avenue area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now