State of South Carolina
New Hired from State of South Carolina
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Charleston County, SC. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the State of South Carolina who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Administrative Specialist II/ Titling and licensing Specialist III -149679 below matches your qualifications.
Do you have experience in customer service? Do you enjoy working with the public? Are you detail- oriented? If so, the Department of Motor Vehicles may have a position for you as a Titling and Licensing Specialist SCDMV values teamwork, commitment, and excellent customer service. Come join us and find the keys to your future! This position is located at the Charleston (66) Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Branch Office on New Orleans Road in Charleston, SC.
Responsibilities of the Titling and Licensing Specialist III
- You will examine, accept, prepare and enter all documents required in issuing drivers licenses, beginner permits and identification cards for all classes including original, duplicate, transfers, temporary and replacement vehicle registrations, license plates, handicap placards, golf cart permits and/or titles.
- You will process motor vehicle registration requests, research suspension inquiries and modify registration credentials as needed.
- You will administer knowledge tests to drivers requesting to operate Class A, B, C, D, E, F, G, M and Commercial Driver Licenses (CDL).
- You will manage and maintain transaction payments via cash, credit card, check or money order.
- You will maintain records of products and documentation that are issued and destroyed per SCDMV policy.
- You will be responsible for collecting all required fees and donations for the Gift of Life Trust fund and reconciling individual daily reports and refund request documents.
- You will operate camera systems to issue credentials, fax machines, SCDMV software and equipment necessary to assist customers.
- High school diploma.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must complete a nationwide criminal background check to include fingerprints prior to being certified to administer CDL knowledge skill tests.
- Must be able to attend required training. Training will consist of (10) days in Blythewood and continue at a Centralized Training Site (which may not necessarily be at the location where you have been assigned) for an additional four (4) weeks. An employee that scores below 80% on the weighted average of all assessments will be terminated from their position for failure to successfully complete the training requirements.
- Must be able to complete and pass a formal CDL test examiner trainer course and examination.
- The person holding this position may be required to relocate to an office within 30 miles of their home office if business needs require. This move cannot exceed 30 miles from the current office.
What’s in it for you?
At the SCDMV you get to be part of exceptional team and diverse culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
The South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles offers an exceptional benefits package for full time employees (FTE) employees.
- Health, dental, vision, long term disability, and life insurance for employees, spouse and children (also available for temporary employees working over 30 hours per week)
- 15 days annual (vacation) leave per year
- 15 days sick leave per year
- 13 paid holidays
- State Retirement Plan and Deferred Compensation Programs (optional for Temporary Employees)
So what are you waiting for? Come be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic agency, and join a team that offers an opportunity for accelerated professional growth!
The Department of Motor Vehicles is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, including, but not limited, to lactation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
Supplemental questions are considered part of your official application. Any misrepresentation will result in your disqualification from employment. Please complete the state application to include all current and previous work history and education.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Administrative Specialist II/ Titling and licensing Specialist III -149679 in the office Charleston County, SC above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now