Summit Farms LLC
New Hired from Summit Farms LLC
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Alden, IA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Summit Farms LLC who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Agronomy Coordinator below matches your qualifications.
Responsible for the agronomic application of manure and compiling data from the applications to support state regulated manure management plans. Specifically working with farmers and applicators to provide agronomic recommendations and ensure all manure is applied in compliance with agronomic and environmental standards.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and comply with Manure Management Plan process.
- Enter data to conduct manure reports.
- Coordinate and communication with contract manure application crews.
- Compile, complete, and report necessary documentation for invoicing facility owners, applicators, and recipients of the manure.
- Complete all activities in accordance with company and animal owners standard operating procedures communicated verbally and/or in writing.
- Manage activities within approved bio-security routes and limit the transfer of disease between production sites.
- Discuss with management to establish budget and quality control standards; operate within approved budget and quality control standards.
- Ensure procedures, training and record keeping is following company standards.
- Represent the company in a professional way while building and maintaining positive relationships with clients, vendors, suppliers, visitors, neighbors, co-workers, etc.
- Assist other departments within Summit Agricultural Group, as needed.
- Ability to operate power tools, farm machinery, hand tools and basic farm equipment to complete tasks.
- Regular travel with a valid driver’s license and satisfactory motor vehicle record within Iowa utilizing a company vehicle would be required during regular business hours.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Two-year degree in Agronomy and/or Agricultural related field
- More than three years of industry experience in the agronomy or Manure management field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite products such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to be a self-starter; able to work with little to no direction while having attention to detail
- Efficient and professional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing work environments and responsibilities while maintaining organization and task prioritization.
- This position is performed indoors and will require some tasks to be performed in outside weather conditions.
- As times, exposure to loud noises along with dust and fumes particularly in season months.
- The employee must be able to continuously repeat necessary movements such as bending, lifting and different hand movements as needed to complete tasks.
- Required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel, crouch.
- Ability to frequently lift or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb up ladders and over gates.
- Ability to drive a vehicle for prolonged periods of time.
- This position is full time with the frequent weekend work during in season months with the additional availability during weather and staffing challenges.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Agronomy Coordinator in the office Alden, IA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now