New Hired from Apple
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Cupertino, CA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Apple who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information AIML – Senior Data Scientist – Siri and Information Intelligence below matches your qualifications.
Posted: Jan 20, 2023
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Data Scientist with passion to define innovative approaches for evaluating ML based systems, conversational AI, and model interpretability. This position offers the right person a chance to play a meaningful role in the next revolution in Machine Learning and Natural Language Understanding/Conversational AI. You will be part of Siri team developing groundbreaking conversational assistant technologies that already helps millions of people get things done on daily bases. This is a fast-paced role with high visibility, impact, and ensures we build the most advanced AI systems in the industry. As a Senior Data Scientist within Siri, you will be partnering with data scientists, engineers, and Siri leaders to identify, scope, and run experiments, statistically interpret data with a mind on causation, to inform business decisions. You will be proactively influencing prioritization through data-driven insights, specifically in the area of Music and Media with Siri.Success in this role requires a combination of business intuition, depth expertise of applied statistics, experimental design, causal analysis, broad knowledge of natural language processing (NLP), and strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Advanced degree in a discipline that uses statistical analysis and 5+ years of experience (or 7+ years of total experience).
- Strong background in applied statistics, experimental design, sampling methods, A/B testing procedure, causal analysis, and cohort analysis.
- Excellent programming skills in Python
- Expertise in natural language processing (NLP) is big plus.
- Good experience with applying Big Data tools (MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive and/or Pig, Spark) to large quantities of textual data
- Strong communication skills and the ability to naturally explain difficult technical topics (especially causal topics) to everyone from data scientists to engineers to business partners.
- Experience articulating and translating business questions and using statistical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data.
- Strong attention to detail. Proven ability to dive into data to discover hidden patterns and conduct error/deviation analysis.
As a Senior Data Scientist within Siri on Music and Media, collaborates with data scientists, engineers, and Siri leaders to identify, scope, and run experiments, statistically interpret data with a mind on causation. Excellent interpersonal skills will be required to lead work across multiple teams to drive business decisions. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. We are seeking an innovative and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we’d love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Statistics, Applied Math, Physics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Expertise in machine learning, such as classification, feature engineering, information extraction, structured prediction, clustering, semi-supervised learning, topic modeling, and ranking.
- Exposure to model interpretability techniques and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Good Conversational AI domain knowledge
- Experience working with end-to-end pipelines and/or crowd-sourced data labeling
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $121,000 and $230,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits. Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info AIML – Senior Data Scientist – Siri and Information Intelligence in the office Cupertino, CA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now