TK Elevator Corporation
New Hired from TK Elevator Corporation
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in United States. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the TK Elevator Corporation who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information AR Specialist S&R below matches your qualifications.
With customers in over 100 countries served by more than 50,000 employees, TK Elevator achieved sales of around €8 billion in the fiscal year 2018/2019. Over 1,000 locations around the world provide an extensive network that guarantees closeness to customers. After building its position as one of the world’s leading elevator companies in a mere 40 years’ time, TK Elevator became an independent company in August 2020. The company’s most important business line is its service business, with approximately 1.4 million units under maintenance and over 24,000 service technicians globally. The product portfolio covers commodity elevators for residential and commercial buildings to cutting-edge, highly customized solutions for state-of-the-art skyscrapers – such as One World Trade Center in New York. In addition, it also consists of escalators and moving walks, passenger boarding bridges, stair and platform lifts, as well as tailored service solutions such as MAX, the industry’s first cloud-based digitally enhanced maintenance solution – thus covering a broad spectrum of urban mobility.
Who we are
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced AR Specialist in Atlanta, GA.
Responsible for performing all administrative duties associated with the collection and payment application of outstanding service and repair invoices so that the department functions efficiently and cost effectively.
- Makes regularly scheduled collection calls on all account balances as assigned.
- Maintains a system of follow-up to ensure customers follow through with their promises
- Enters clear and concise system notes pertaining to all collection calls so that a history is maintained for all accounts regarding collection efforts
- Displays a thorough knowledge of service, extras and repair documentation, including billing, insurance certificates, contracts, lien wavers, etc
- Reads and understand contract language and uses this knowledge in negotiations with customers as contracts will dictate payment terms and conditions
- Prioritizes multiple and changing responsibilities while being organized and detail oriented, with a commitment to customer service
- Monitors accounts for potential write-off; prepares required Credit and Bad Debt write off requests and routes for appropriate signatures
- Coordinates monthly conference calls with region and branch personnel
- Achieves full coverage of their assigned portfolio of accounts specific to job assignment
- Performs other duties as assigned
Who we are looking for
- High school diploma or GED
- Six months plus related experience in customer service and/or training in basic collections
- Able to write correspondence in a clear and understandable manner; able to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
What we offer
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info AR Specialist S&R in the office United States above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now