Stanford Health Care
New Hired from Stanford Health Care
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Palo Alto, CA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Stanford Health Care who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Assistant Patient Care Manager (APCM) – Cardiothoracic / Transplant / AAU (J6) – Full-time (1.0 FTE), 10 hr. Evenings below matches your qualifications.
If you’re ready to be part of our legacy of hope and innovation, we encourage you to take the first step and explore our current job openings. Your best is waiting to be discovered.
Evening – 10 Hour (United States of America) Why work at Stanford Medicine | Stanford Health Care (SHC)? Here is an opportunity to work a 4:10 work week. J6 is a 22-bed inpatient acuity adaptable unit (AAU) specializing in the post-surgical care of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Heart and Lung Transplant patients. J6 prides itself on providing compassionate, safe, and high-quality care. The APCM is part of the unit management team that promotes a culture of teamwork, patient safety, professionalism, nurse and patient satisfaction, empowerment, and comprehensive individualized care for every patient. We work closely with all members of the interdisciplinary team to ensure the best patient outcomes and smooth transitions to discharge. The overarching goal on J6 is to bring the best of who we are each day, thus creating an environment that fosters relationship building and promotes creativity, innovation, and professional growth. The APCM shall be instrumental in the hiring and mentoring of staff.
This is an onsite Stanford Health Care job. A Brief Overview The Assistant Patient Care Manager is responsible for assisting the Patient Care Manager with clinical management and administrative coordination of a designated patient care unit(s) or service(s). The position supports the Patient Care Manager in promoting the achievement of the unit(s)’ goals and objectives. This position works in a supportive manner as a resource for the patient care unit(s) and as a representative for the Patient Care Manager. Typically assigned responsibility for supervising patient care staff and operations for an assigned shift for a patient care unit(s) and/or for coordinating one or more administrative functions as assigned by the Patient Care Manager, ensuring consistent implementation and monitoring of organizational policies and standards of care, their work involves a combination of clinical (patient care) and administrative responsibilities. The Assistant Patient Care Manager provides consistent and timely information and feedback to the Patient Care Manager and is responsible for knowledge and application of all personnel policies and requirements of the collective bargaining agreements. Assistant Patient Care Managers differ from Patient Care Managers in that the latter are unit managers with total responsibility and accountability for one or more patient care units or services. Locations Stanford Health Care (Palo Alto, CA; onsite) What you will do
- Assists in the performance of the operational aspects of a designated unit(s) while providing mentoring and leadership support to the unit(s) staff; supervises the provision of quality, therapeutic and cost-effective patient care in accordance with standards of practice, hospital protocols, policies and procedures, and desired patient outcomes.
- Assists Patient Care Manager in administrative/management functions and assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Patient Care Manager as delegated and/or in the case of absence.
- Coordinates and directs the unit(s) patient care operations for an assigned shift, acting on behalf of the Patient Care Manager.
- Facilitates orientation, training and ongoing staff development; assists in coaching, developing and corrective action of personnel as appropriate; participates in ongoing and annual evaluation of employee performance. Facilitates the effective delivery of competent, compassionate care by monitoring and evaluating patient care processes and outcomes to facilitate smooth workflow and desired outcomes on the patient care unit(s). Interprets to staff the application and implementation of the philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of the unit(s), department, and organization; communicates expectations nd monitors staff performance. Participates in unit goal and program planning, development, and evaluation of programs and special projects as assigned; participates in and supports continuous quality, process, and performance improvement and risk management programs at the unit(s) level.
- Provides competent and compassionate patient care (appropriate to age and condition of the patient), serving as a role model and mentor; and assists with unit workload.
- Serves as a liaison to the Patient Care Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university.
- Two (2) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to contribute to health care policy formulation when working in partnership with a multidisciplinary team of health care providers
- Ability to delegate responsibly to others, activities according to ability, level of preparation, the standards of practice and regulatory guidelines
- Ability to develop programs and lead process improvement projects
- Ability to establish the strategic direction and business plans for a functional group
- Ability to initiate and implement change conducive to the improvement of the quality and safety of patient care delivery
- Ability to provide leadership, influence others to meet patient needs and achieve shared goals, to effectively prioritize system resources to provide quality and valued patient care, promote cooperative behaviors, act as a role model, resource and mentor
- Ability to supervise, coach, mentor, train, and evaluate work results
- Ability to use information and keep abreast of developments in technology to communicate, manage knowledge, mitigate error, and support decision-making in patient care
- Knowledge of current theories, principles, practices, standards, emerging technologies, techniques and approaches in the nursing profession, and the health care system, and the responsibility and accountability for the outcome of practice
- Knowledge of laws, rules and regulations; standards and guidelines of certifying and accrediting bodies; hospital and department/unit standards, protocols, policies and procedures governing the provision of nursing care in the area of assignment
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, administration, fiscal and personnel management essential to the practice of nursing in the larger context of health care
- Knowledge of principles, practices and current trends in health care and hospital system organization and administration sufficient to provide clinical management, leadership, coordination, and operational direction for assigned areas of responsibility
Licenses and Certifications
- RN – Registered Nurse – State Licensure And/Or Compact State Licensure
These principles apply to ALL employees: SHC Commitment to Providing an Exceptional Patient & Family Experience Stanford Health Care sets a high standard for delivering value and an exceptional experience for our patients and families. Candidates for employment and existing employees must adopt and execute C-I-CARE standards for all of patients, families and towards each other. C-I-CARE is the foundation of Stanford’s patient-experience and represents a framework for patient-centered interactions. Simply put, we do what it takes to enable and empower patients and families to focus on health, healing and recovery. You will do this by executing against our three experience pillars, from the patient and family’s perspective:
- Know Me: Anticipate my needs and status to deliver effective care
- Show Me the Way: Guide and prompt my actions to arrive at better outcomes and better health
- Coordinate for Me: Own the complexity of my care through coordination
Equal Opportunity Employer Stanford Health Care (SHC) strongly values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all of its policies and practices, including the area of employment. Accordingly, SHC does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity and/or expression, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or disability, or the perception of any of the above. People of all genders, members of all racial and ethnic groups, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants with criminal convictions will be considered after an individualized assessment of the conviction and the job requirements.
Base Pay Scale: Generally starting at $76.84 – $101.82 per hour
The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, internal equity, experience, education, specialty and training. This pay scale is not a promise of a particular wage.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Assistant Patient Care Manager (APCM) – Cardiothoracic / Transplant / AAU (J6) – Full-time (1.0 FTE), 10 hr. Evenings in the office Palo Alto, CA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now