New Hired from Janus Henderson
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Hybrid remote in Denver, CO. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Janus Henderson who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Associate Software Developer below matches your qualifications.
Why work for us?
Janus Henderson is a leading global active asset manager. We exist to help our clients achieve their long-term financial goals. Our team exemplifies our values of putting clients first, acting like owners and succeeding as a team. Our culture is high-energy, collaborative, and forward-thinking with opportunities to grow in an exciting career. We invite you to consider joining our dynamic, global team!
Our culture is the foundation for how we interact with clients and one another as part of our unique, people-focused work environment. We support a flexible hybrid working model that allows teams to build a strong and positive culture by inspiring innovation and increasing collaboration. Currently our hybrid working model allows employees to work 3 or more days in office and the remaining time remotely.
Employees and Managers will discuss and determine what schedule works best for them and the team, with additional flexibility available based on the role, business needs, and individual circumstances. JHI Workplace Practices is subject to change as the future of work within our organization evolves.
- We are looking for an associate or entry level software developer to join our experienced software development team responsible for developing and maintaining the global website for Janus Henderson Investors (www.janushenderson.com)
- Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding and testing
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills
- Writing and maintaining code
- Conducting development tests
- Working on minor bug fixes
What to expect when you join our firm
- Hybrid working and reasonable accommodations
- Generous Holiday policies
- Paid volunteer time to step away from your desk and into the community
- Support to grow through professional development courses, tuition/qualification reimbursement and more
- All-inclusive approach to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Maternal/paternal leave benefits and family services
- Complimentary subscription to Headspace – the mindfulness app
- Corporate membership to ClassPass and other health and well-being benefits
- Unique employee events and programs including a 14er challenge
- Complimentary beverages, snacks and all employee Happy Hours
Must have skills
- Desire to learn new software and technologies
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Entry level knowledge obtained from any of the following: degree in computer science, coding boot camps, self-taught online courses, development internships or development experience obtained while working development or non-development jobs
Potential for growth
- Your responsibilities will expose you to all facets of the software development lifecycle which will teach you the valuable skills that provide a strong foundation for a long-term career in software development.
- Mentoring by Senior Developers and the Development Manager
- Leadership development programs
- Regular training
- Career development services
- Continuing education courses
The base salary range for this position is $60,000 – $65,000. The range is estimated for this role. Actual pay may be different.
Annual Bonus Opportunity: Position is eligible to receive an annual discretionary bonus award from the profit pool. The profit pool is funded based on Company profits. Individual bonuses are determined based on Company, department, team and individual performance.
Benefits: Janus Henderson is committed to offering a comprehensive total rewards package to eligible employees that includes; competitive compensation, pension/retirement plans, and various health, wellbeing and lifestyle benefits. To learn more about our offerings please visit the Why Join Us section on the career page here.
Janus Henderson Investors is an equal opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Janus Henderson (including its subsidiaries) will not maintain existing or sponsor new industry registrations or licenses where not supported by an employee’s job functions (as determined by Janus Henderson at its sole discretion).
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Associate Software Developer in the office Hybrid remote in Denver, CO above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now