New Hired from Marcum
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Philadelphia, PA
(Rittenhouse area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Marcum who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Assurance Manager below matches your qualifications.
Marcum LLP offers a great career with exceptional benefits.
There’s a lot to think about when it comes to launching your career. At Marcum, we offer you a world of opportunity, a highly competitive salary, exceptional benefits, flexible work options, and industry-leading technology, all within an environment that values your contributions and supports your professional growth.
At Marcum, eligible associates receive a benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and transit benefits, as well as paid time off, a 401(k) plan with an employer contribution, and a profit sharing plan.
Marcum LLP is seeking an Assurance Manager to join our growing and well-established national firm in our Philadelphia office. This person will be responsible for managing assurance engagements, with minimum oversight by Partner. Be an active role model and leader for staff to emulate. Meet billable hours requirement.
- Coordinate various planning phases of engagements and ensure work is on schedule.
- Generate budgets.
- Maintain profitable realization rates.
- Review and evaluate work papers, and determine compliance with professional standards and firm policy.
- Review reports and financial statements.
- Review with the engagement partner significant findings that raise questions involving auditing standards and firm policy.
- Manage risk and ensure quality control procedures are being executed.
- Be involved in practice development and supervision of multiple engagements.
- Assume responsibility for billing and collections when circumstances permit.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with client management.
- Provide on-the-job training to subordinates.
- Generate new business annually for new and existing clients.
- Represent the firm by presenting on areas of expertise at 3rd party events.
- Effectively manage employee and client expectations.
- Complete performance evaluations constructively and timely, and also provide ongoing performance feedback to employees.
- Maintain required annual CPEs.
- BBA/BS/MS in Accounting.
- Must be a licensed CPA.
- 7-11 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)/Tax law knowledge.
- Ability to articulately communicate professional/technical knowledge.
- Effective business advisory skills.
- Decisively identify and execute solutions to problems.
- Thorough understanding of complex technical issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy.
Marcum LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Assurance Manager in the office Philadelphia, PA
(Rittenhouse area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now