Presbyterian Healthcare Services
New Hired from Presbyterian Healthcare Services
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Albuquerque, NM
(Sycamore area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Presbyterian Healthcare Services who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Cardiac Medical Assistant – Presbyterian Heart and Vascular Care below matches your qualifications.
Presbyterian is hiring a
Cardio Technologist for the
Heart Group at
The cardio tech perform provides primary support to the provider by preparing the patient for the visit. Maintains efficient patient flow and assists the provider with treatments and procedures.
Performs and operates cardiology monitoring devices including but not limited to EKG, holter monitors, event recorders, and pacemaker checks.
Performs activities to maintain a clean, stocked, safe, and well-organized patient care environment.
Type of Opportunity: Per Required Need
Work Schedule: Days M-F
Connect with a Recruiter and schedule a time to discuss this position at www. calendly.com/cdelgarito or text directly at (505) 560-1367**
1 Year experience as a
Medical Assistant preferably in a cardiac setting.
Specialized training in clinical medical skills from an accredited Medical Assistant program completed
Maintains current training in following: BLS (AHA, American Red Cross and ASHI Healthcare Provider) required for all
High School Diploma or GED
- Teamwork: Participates on care team to meet patient care and clinic needs, working cooperatively with others to accomplish required work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Visit Navigation: Prepares patient for the visit, collecting appropriate and accurate data, and providing all aspects of primary support to the provider.
- Equipment and Procedures: Uses equipment and performs patient care procedures in a safe, competent manner according to defined standards of practice.
- Message Management / Test Result Notification: Responses to patient calls related to test results, medication refills, and referral requests under the direction of the provider. Trained in various programs to include but not limited to scheduling, prior authorizations, and referral management.
- Indirect Care Activities: Responsible for Kanban system for stocking exam rooms and procedure room. Maintains a clean, organized, safe, well-stocked environment, and follows infection control and regulatory standards. Provides support for clerical functions when needed to include scheduling, referral management, and prior authorizations:
- Manages patients calls
- Schedules patient appointments according to guidelines as defined by standard work.
- Monitors provider schedules to identify no shows for rescheduling. Places reminder calls to patients.
- Manages prior authorization for durable medical equipment, diagnostics, and specialties.
- Manages referrals for diagnostic testing or specialist.
- Manages and maintains tracking of Advanced Directives, FMLA, and other patient forms.
- Customer Service and Caring Practices: Uses AIDET principles as well as good listening, oral and interpersonal communication skills to create a supportive, therapeutic environment, and provides responsive, compassionate care in meeting patient, significant other, and family requests and needs.
- Communication: Communicates patient data to provider, keeping him/her informed of issues and concerns regarding patients or the environment.
- Quality Improvement: Performs standard work to meet process improvement goals and clinical quality metrics.
- C.A.R.E.S Commitments: Demonstrates CARES Commitments:
- be Accountable
- Other duties as assigned in all endeavors related to job responsibilities.
We offer more than the standard benefits!
Presbyterian employees gain access to a robust wellness program, including free access to our on-site and community-based gyms, nutrition coaching and classes, wellness challenges and more!
Learn more about our employee benefits:
Why work at Presbyterian?
As an organization, we are committed to improving the health of our communities. From hosting growers’ markets to partnering with local communities, Presbyterian is taking active steps to improve the health of New Mexicans. For our employees, we offer a robust wellness program, including free access to our on-site and community-based gyms, nutrition coaching and classes, wellness challenges and more.
Presbyterian’s story is really the story of the remarkable people who choose to work here. The hard work of our physicians, nurses, employees, board members and volunteers grew Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system that serves more than 875,000 New Mexicans.
About Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state’s largest private employer with nearly 14,000 employees – including more than 1,600 providers and nearly 4,700 nurses.
Our health plan serves more than 580,000 members statewide and offers Medicare Advantage, Medicaid (Centennial Care) and Commercial health plans.
About Our Regional Delivery System
Presbyterian’s Regional Delivery System is a network of six hospitals and medical centers throughout rural New Mexico including locations in Clovis, Espanola, Ruidoso, Santa Fe, Socorro and Tucumcari. Our regional facilities are home to more than 1,600 clinical and non-clinical employees who help make Presbyterian the state’s largest private employer with nearly 14,000 statewide employees. With a variety of services ranging from general surgery to pediatrics to heart and cancer care, our regional employees are proud to provide close-to-home care for their communities.
We are part of New Mexico’s history – and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
About New Mexico
New Mexico continues to grow steadily in population and features a low cost-of living.
Varied landscapes bring filmmakers here from around the world to capture a slice of the natural beauty New Mexicans enjoy every day. Our landscapes are as diverse as our culture – from mountains, forests, canyons, and lakes, to caverns, hot springs and sand dunes.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it’s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Offer Disclaimer: The compensation range for this role takes into account a wide range of factors, including but not limited to experience and training, internal equity, and other business and organizational needs. Compensation decisions are dependent upon the facts and circumstances of each offer. Minimum Offer: USD $16.95/Hr. Maximum Offer: USD $25.20/Hr.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Cardiac Medical Assistant – Presbyterian Heart and Vascular Care in the office Albuquerque, NM
(Sycamore area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Monday to Friday above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now