Bank of the West
New Hired from Bank of the West
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Industry, CA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Bank of the West who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Cash Management Implementation Advisor below matches your qualifications.
Cash Management Implementation Advisor
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. Were investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. Bank of the West is now part of the BMO family, a leading North American bank with a 200+ year history of success. BMO offers abroad range of financial services to help customers achieve real financial progress and shares Bank of the Wests commitment in driving positive change for a thriving economy, a sustainable future, and an inclusive society.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the facilitation of new Cash Management and Depository Relationships for CBG and RBG Relationship Managers and Cash Management Consultants. Serves as the primary client contact to validate that products and services communicated to the Implementation team are accurate. Interfaces with vendor banks when required, coordinates training as needed, and manages the implementation until all products and services are working as requested before handing the servicing off to a CCS Relationship Specialist.
Essential Job Functions
- Develops and maintains project plans for new Cash Management and Depository Relationships to ensure that target implementation dates are met.
- Manages communication with sales, service and relationship management throughout the implementation process.
- Manages communication with clients throughout the implementation process.
- Acts as liaison with operations areas in the opening of new Cash Management and Depository products and services. Expertise of Cash Management products and systems will enhance the specialist’s ability to easily manage relationships with operations areas and ensures immediate action and resolution of problems that may arise during the implementation process.
- Acts as liaison with vendor banks in the establishment of new products and services. Expertise of vendor Cash Management products and systems will enhance the specialist’s ability to easily manage relationships with vendor banks and ensures immediate action and resolution of problems that may arise during the implementation process.
- Adhere to Bank’s security and audit procedures as well as industry rules and regulations.
- Maintains current knowledge of products and systems related to deposit and cash management products and services.
- Coordinates system testing and training as required.
Other Job Duties
- Submits pipeline status reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires 5 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Cash Management product and services expertise.
- Experience with the installation/implementation of cash management products and depository accounts.
- Knowledge of general banking services and bank operations.
- Analytical and research.
- Bank product and service knowledge.
- Experience on CRT terminal.
- Use personal computer.
To protect the health and safety of our employees and customers, Bank of the West may require all U.S. employees to provide proof of their vaccination status, and employees who are not fully vaccinated may be required to undergo regular testing.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$62,000 – $80,000
The base salary opportunity can vary based on candidate’s geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Benefits: Visit https://www.bankofthewest.com/about-us/careers/benefits.html for benefits information.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer – Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location United States-Arizona-Tempe
Other Locations United States-California-City of Industry
Job Business / Commercial Banking
Job Posting Mar 22, 2023, 3:39:51 PM
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Cash Management Implementation Advisor in the office Industry, CA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now