New Hired from Celine
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Beverly Hills, CA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Celine who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information CELINE – Senior Client Advisor (Rodeo Drive) below matches your qualifications.
Country / Region : United States
City : Beverly Hills
Business group: Fashion & Leather Goods
Contract type: Permanent Job
Experience required: Minimum 3 years
Reference No.: CELI03071
Date of publication: 2023.03.22
CELINE is a fast-growing French and Leather-Goods Couture House that belongs to LVMH group driven by a new holistic and creative project led by Hedi Slimane, its Artistic, Creative and Image Director.
CELINE’s ambition is to become one of the most iconic luxury brands worldwide. To make this vision a reality we are looking for enthusiastic, agile and passionate personalities who are eager to evolve in a demanding environment.
CELINE is looking for a Senior Client Advisor to join its Rodeo Drive Boutique in CA!
- Meet individual and store sales targets and consignment goals.
- Incorporate product knowledge in the sales process with the result of maximizing sales, units sold per transaction, and the dollar value of each transaction.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Capture all relevant customer information for entry in database.
- Promote store events through email, phone, and personalized notes.
- Maintain and expand a client book.
- Consistently follow up with any shipping, alteration, or other issues related to clients.
- Assist in general housekeeping and the maintenance of the store image.
- Support shipping and receiving and inventory control as requested.
KEYS FOR SUCCESS
- Candidates with client books strongly preferred.
- Desire to work in a retail setting, with a focus on sales.
- Passion for luxury product with an appreciation for design.
- Tech Savvy – ability to learn and utilize various software programs.
- Service orientation and customer focused.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Languages: Foreign Languages a plus.
CELINE is an equal opportunity employer. We want to offer an inclusive environment of mutual respect where we welcome diversity and all our employees feel included, developed, and heard.
We are committed to the prevention of all discrimination, providing equal opportunities to all applicants irrespective of gender, gender expression, disability, origin, background, religious beliefs or sexual orientation or any other basis protected by law.
CELINE recruits and recognizes all types of talent and singularities.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info CELINE – Senior Client Advisor (Rodeo Drive) in the office Beverly Hills, CA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Weekend availability above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now