Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation
New Hired from Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Sellersburg, IN. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information CIA PROJECT COORDINATOR below matches your qualifications.
Metal Sales is the nation’s largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems with 21 locations across America. Our Sellersburg, IN branch has an opening on our Commercial, Industrial, and Architect (CIA) team for a Project Coordinator. We are searching for a customer focused office professional that enjoys being a key part of a small but dynamic team.
This is a multifaceted position with the overall broad objective of providing professional assistance and support to Metal Sales internal staff and external customers. To be successful in this position you must be self-motivated, well organized and able to meet critical deadlines, willing to work in a team-oriented environment, and communicate accurately and professionally with internal and external customers.
This is a permanent full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package. Starting pay ranges from $22.00 to $25.00, depending on experience.
Let us tell you about the responsibilities and expectations of this role to ensure we are the right fit for each other.
You’ll be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Customer Service: order entry, conflict resolution, following order processes and procedures, managing assigned customer accounts, and communicating via phone and e-mail.
- Estimating/Sales/Project Management Support: Supporting the submittal of packages to architects and customers, scheduling support, controlling the gathering and flow of project information, documenting the project during closeout phase, supporting credit and WTW documentation, and project accounting.
The most qualified candidates will have:
- At least 2 years Customer Service or Inside Sales experience where prioritizing between a high volume of customer calls and e-mails is commonplace
- Desire to work within a highly diversified cross-functional team and ability to learn Metal Sales products and processes
- Must be detail oriented and able multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, communication skills, and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient use of computers and applications such as Microsoft Office and NetSuite.
- Construction and/or manufacturing knowledge combined with metal roofing product knowledge is strongly desired
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or Construction Management or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Coordination
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work environment with a stable privately-owned company
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive base pay with quarterly incentive potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (eligible after 30 days)
- Paid time off and paid holidays (eligible immediately)
- 401K with company match
- Wellness Program
- And more!!!
We appreciate you reviewing our opportunity and look forward to receiving your resume!
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for all.
We stand behind everyone and encourage team members to bring their full and authentic self to work. We celebrate all the things that make each of us who we are; and while we have 21 locations in 17 states, we are all on the same team.
Get job alerts by email.
Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!
Admin – Clerical, Manufacturing
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info CIA PROJECT COORDINATOR in the office Sellersburg, IN above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now