Gertens Family of Businesses
New Hired from Gertens Family of Businesses
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Inver Grove Heights, MN. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Gertens Family of Businesses who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Class B-Drivers below matches your qualifications.
Are you sick of being on the road and never home? Gertens can help you with that! Our drivers stay close to home and sleep in their own beds every night!
Gertens Family of Businesses located in Inver Grove Heights is seeking Full-Time SEASONAL Class B Drivers to join our team! Gertens has supplied the region with trees, plants, vegetables, seeds, flowers and much more for over 100 years! In the early 1900’s the Gerten family began growing and selling produce and even today, we grow the plants we sell.
This position offers competitive wage along with a great team, positive environment, growth opportunities, and an employee discount!!
Grow with Gertens today!
Some Key Functions include (may vary by Class):
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive assigned delivery vehicle.
- Drive trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) over 26,000 lbs.
- Pull a towed weight exceeding 10,000 lbs.
- Ensure trailer hitch is properly and securely attached to the tractor unit,
- Transport goods, etc. from the place of origin to assigned destination.
- Pick-up loads and organizes goods in an ordered, logical manner.
- Ensure contents are properly secured inside of the truck to prevent breakage or damage.
- Safely and efficiently handle and unload goods at selected destinations.
- Obtain signatures or warehouse scans to confirm and complete deliveries with clients.
- Assist in mapping delivery routes.
- Stay on a predetermined route and ensure timely deliveries.
- Communicate with dispatch as needed.
- Confirm contents of each shipment load matches the manifest document
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements (may very by class):
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Valid Class A or B driver’s license required.
- Clean driving record with no moving violations.
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
- Skilled at driving large vehicles.
- Comfortable maneuvering and parking a tractor-trailer.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. at a time.
- Able to operate an electric lift, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc
Gertens participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Gertens Family of Businesses is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Class B-Drivers in the office Inver Grove Heights, MN above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Seasonal above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now