Rodefer Moss & Co PLLC
New Hired from Rodefer Moss & Co PLLC
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Greeneville, TN. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Rodefer Moss & Co PLLC who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Client Accounting Services Manager below matches your qualifications.
Rodefer Moss is currently seeking Client Accounting Services Manager to join our team!
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated an ability to capably perform the functions of a Client Accounting Services Manager, which work a variety of accounting and tax assignments while supervising a team of professionals.
As Client Accounting Services Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing recording transactions in ledgers, preparing trial balances and simple financial statements using computer software programs, typically Quickbooks and Quickbooks online.
- Reconciling accounts to control accounts and bank reconciliations.
- Performing schedule computations of accruals, property and equipment, and calculating depreciation expense.
- Keying payroll and accounting transactions for various clients and maintaining a working knowledge of payroll services.
- Preparing payroll tax, sales or other local tax and certain personal income tax returns.
- Assisting in proofing financial statements, tax returns, and other documents.
- Data entry for depreciation.
- Performing other accounting and tax duties as needed in engagements.
- Scheduling team of professionals to cover all client accounting work.
Education, experience, and skills we’re looking for:
- Full charge bookkeeping experience, general ledger experience and significant accounting knowledge.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Proficiency in use of computers, calculators and computer accounting and tax software programs.
- QuickBooks experience a must.
- At least 2 years of Managerial experience.
At Rodefer Moss, the opportunity to grow is in your hands. Our salary and benefits package is extremely competitive. Our team members enjoy a reasonable work week, a paperless work environment, continuing education program to develop you as a professional, bonus and incentive programs, and much more. If you are looking for a supportive, flexible, team-oriented organization, where you can thrive and advance at your own pace, look no further!
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Client Accounting Services Manager in the office Greeneville, TN above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now