New Hired from Wunderman Thompson
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote in Denver, CO. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Wunderman Thompson who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Client Finance Manager (Flexible Location) below matches your qualifications.
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
About Wunderman Thompson Apps:
The Wunderman Thompson Apps team builds native apps for mobile devices in iOS, Android, and connected devices including Apple TV, Chromecast and Android TV. We are trusted by and have long lasting relationships with our clients including renowned brands like JetBlue, PGA Tour, and the US Marines.
More than development, our team partners with our customers providing strategy, consulting, and business analytics from start to ship to ensure each app performs well and meets user needs. Founded in 2008 as one of the first mobile consulting shops, we pride ourselves on continually being cutting-edge and place a high priority on staying in the forefront of technology.
We are the mobile strategy, user experience, design, and development capabilities division of Wunderman Thompson, a creative, data and technology agency, part of the WPP portfolio. By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the mobile space. We are built to inspire growth for our clients with breakthrough creativity that helps our clients succeed. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Apps is seeking a Client Finance Manager. Key responsibilities include maximizing client profitability, analyzing staffing plans alongside committed income, assuring maximum utilization of billable staff, assuring contract terms are adhered to, improving cash inflows, assisting in contract negotiations, and working with operational staff to improve procedures for improved efficiencies and profit maximization.
- This is a remote role.
What you’ll do:
- Client | “Own” a piece of business from start to end; partner with other disciplines on staffing/estimating, forecasting revenue, rate creation, value add opportunities, SOWs, and client presentations. Review Client Profitability on a monthly basis, provide profitability analysis, and recommend improvements to achieve maximum potential. Assess staffing mix to ensure maximum profitability. Provide guidance to other team members on and ensure timely completion of standard Business Management functions, such as revenue recognition, billing, and third-party vendor management.
- Collaborate | Assist in the negotiation with clients’ marketing and procurement teams during rate and SOW development. Assist in client and internal audits, dependent on client. Partner with Account Management and Project Management on financial status of each client/project.
- Corporate | Coordinate process of providing accurate revenue forecasts, detailing committed, and forecasted revenue. Finalize monthly revenue across all clients with a Financial Analyst. Assist in ad hoc financial presentations & analyses. Perform periodic financial process review; assess inefficiencies and recognize where improvements can be made. Review staff utilization monthly.
Who you are:
- Communicator | Capability to develop financial plans by collaborating with key stakeholders. Capability to create and deliver presentations on P&Ls, including standard components such as revenue, staffing plans & changes, headcount, and nonbillable expenses.
- Detail-Oriented | Precise financial forecasting, tracking, and process reviews; process assessments
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Finance and Advertising Agency/Technology company.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills; must demonstrate proven record of ability to analyze business and improve profitability.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle and coordinate activities on many projects.
- Advanced Excel skills.
What we offer:
- Passionate, driven people | We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
- Consciously cultivated culture | We aim to embody the behaviors to build an inclusive community that is in it together, bringing both positivity and active listening into the workplace as we simultaneously strive to empower creative bravery.
- Competitive benefits | What we offer full time hires ranges from the full spectrum of group health coverage options (medical, dental, vision) to a generous 401k match (100% dollar-for-dollar match, up to 5% of salary contribution), and a variety of paid time off offerings that reflect our investment in all aspects of your overall life balance and wellness.
- Growth-minded opportunities | We aim to nurture a culture of real-time feedback, growth-oriented mindset, and plenty of training opportunities through Wunderman Thompson and WPP, so you can continue to grow personally and professionally.
The base salary range for this position at the time of this posting is indicated below. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including location, business needs, level of responsibility, experience, and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, click WPP Benefits for more details.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Client Finance Manager (Flexible Location) in the office Remote in Denver, CO above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now