New Hired from AXA
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in New York, NY. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the AXA who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Climate Strategy Manager – Underwriting below matches your qualifications.
Our ambition is to be the foremost thinker and underwriter of Climate related risks globally. AXA XL needs to ensure Climate is considered appropriately throughout every aspect of our business, from underwriting, claims, risk, and operations, as well as our overall role in society. This role will support the Head of Climate and engage and coordinate projects with our client facing colleagues in underwriting, claims, risk consulting and distribution, ensuring that they provide the input and resources required as we deliver on our Climate Strategy.
The Climate Strategy Manager, Underwriting will partner with key stakeholders in our underwriting, claims, risk consulting and distribution teams to support the Head of Climate to advance our climate strategy developed within these key areas.
We are establishing a Climate Network which will incorporate subject matter experts from across the business to represent the needs and requirements of these areas in relation to the climate strategy. The Climate Lead for Underwriting will have the responsibility of engaging groups within this network to meet goals and plans aligned with the overall AXA XL and AXA Group Climate Strategy.
As a key member of the Strategy & Corporate Development team, the successful candidate will have extensive exposure to the division goals and aspirations allowing a full perspective and access to the appropriate leaders to ensure that we are able to move this strategy forward.
The impact we are striving for is an exercise in change management, across society and more specifically within AXA XL. Our goal is to bring together multiple strands of the strategy into a coherent story and decipher the key areas for us to focus on as we evolve our strategy, thus ensuring we will deliver on our goals and targets.
A majority of the work will be project based, hence proven planning, organization, project management and communication skills are critical for success. The breadth of the projects across the organization also means a good understanding of the operation of the division will be critical to ensure success in this role.
DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Supporting the Head of Climate in the design of the overall Climate strategy, with a focus on the client facing elements. Some initial areas of focus include:
- Coaching and training colleagues on Climate focused topics and strategies
- Identifying and embedding KPIs relating to recognizing Transition Leaders
- Identifying and embedding KPIs relating to Net Zero, Warming potential calculations
- Designing andor identifying tools and metrics that include Climate considerations in our client offerings and underwriting strategies
- Initiating and managing all key projects relating to client facing elements, which encompasses the following:
- Kicking-off projects, with a focus on ensuring all relevant stakeholders are involved
- Organizing regular meetings to ensure progress in line with set goals/ timelines
- Communicating key findings and actions from regular meetings
- Ensuring that outputs from projects are distributed and communicated with appropriate customers within the AXA group
- Ensuring that all key client facing roles are aware of the projects within the Climate Strategy and that regular updates are provided to the Climate Network
- Acting as a key member and contributor of the Climate Network
- Partnering with Head of Climate in shaping, driving, and delivering AXA XL’s Climate Strategy
- Helping to embed Climate awareness across AXA XL
The Climate Strategy Manager will be part of the Strategy & Corporate Development team reporting into Andy MacFarlane, AXA XL’s Head of Climate.
SHARE your talent
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Ability to initiate, manage and ensure timely delivery of key projects
- A technical background that supports the understanding of these initiatives and how they relate to the underlying (re)insurance business
- Excellent communication skills that allow for the ability to ensure that different aspects of the business are represented appropriately
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of stakeholders, across underwriting units, regions and across the AXA Group
- An understanding of how the division is structured to ensure appropriate representation for specific Climate related projects
- A good understanding of key processes, like underwriting, to ensure that all aspects of potential impacts are considered within the projects
- Ability to learn, develop, and adapt to the ever-evolving area of Climate
- Passionate about climate and the role that (re)insurance must play in addressing the impacts from a changing climate
The pay range for this position is $150-180k USD. Actual pay will be determined based upon the individual’s skills, experience and location. We strive for market alignment and internal equity with our colleagues’ pay.
FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a comprehensive and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more at axaxl.com
Inclusion & Diversity
AXA XL is committed to equal employment opportunity and will consider applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and origins, marital status, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
At AXA XL, we know that an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce enable business growth and are critical to our success. That’s why we have made a strategic commitment to attract, develop, advance and retain the most diverse workforce possible, and create an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work and can reach their highest potential. It’s about helping one another — and our business — to move forward and succeed.
- Five Business Resource Groups focused on gender, LGBTQ+, ethnicity and origins, disability and inclusion with 20 Chapters around the globe
- Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced family friendly leave benefits
- Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index
- Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
Learn more at axaxl.com/about-us/inclusion-and-diversity. AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AXA XL our approach to corporate responsibility (CR) is the same as our approach to business; constantly seeking to provide innovative solutions to the world’s most complex problems. From offering our expertise, products and services to help build more resilient communities, to advancing understanding and response to climate change, our strategy – Our Impact. Our Future. – aligns key issues that are pertinent to our business – climate, water and financial resilience – and contributes to AXA Group’s purpose to “Act for human progress by protecting what matters.”.
- Climate: We’re reducing our carbon footprint, protecting ecosystems and exploring how our business can help build a better world.
- Water: We’re developing water resilience where it is — and will be — needed most.
- Financial resilience: We’re helping create opportunities for the unemployed and underemployed, so they can be better prepared for unexpected changes.
- Hearts in Action: We have established volunteering and charitable giving programs to help colleagues support causes that matter most to them, known as our “Hearts in Action” programs.
For more information, please see the Corporate Responsibility section on our website
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Climate Strategy Manager – Underwriting in the office New York, NY above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now