Tyson Foods, Inc.
New Hired from Tyson Foods, Inc.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Summers, AR. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Tyson Foods, Inc. who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Cobb- 1st Shift Laying House Worker Labor PR01- Bates Mountain Farm below matches your qualifications.
Schedule: Sunday through Tuesday and every other Wednesday including holidays and weekends
Thursday through Saturday and every other Wednesday including holidays and weekends
Hours: 6:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. or until finished
Work schedule is subject to change based upon production needs.
Starting Wage: $16.00
Competitive benefits starting on 1st day of employment, including:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Parental Leave (eligible after 1 year of employment)
- Critical illness, accident and hospital indemnity insurance
- Stock purchase plan
- Educational Assistance Program (including GED assistance, Citizenship assistance, ESL and paid tuition)
- Referral incentives
- Paid vacation (eligible at 6 months of employment)
- Paid holidays
Attends to and cares for hens by insuring the flock has adequate feed, water, and ventilation. Collects and inspects eggs to ascertain quality and fitness for incubation by performing the below duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects eggs from egg table, pick up eggs from floor, and record number of eggs laid (35%)
- Collects and handles eggs by observing/grades/cleans and records egg quality; distributes or disposes according to Cobb standard (30%)
- Weighs feed, handles birds and weighs birds according to schedules (15%)
- Changes and cleans nest pads, dusts nests, cleans walls and ceilings, maintains egg room in a clean state and performs other routine housekeeping duties; add/change litter (10%)
Other duties, responsibilities, and activities:
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice, such as: Records information according to instructions such as egg numbers, bird weight, medications, feed intake, mortality, and production percentage; Inspects poultry for diseases and removes weak, ill, and dead poultry from flock; records number of floor eggs and works to eliminate these by training hens to use nest boxes; monitors feed, water, and ventilation systems; santitation of egg collection room and vehicles; properly euthanize weak/ill birds iin accordance with company policy; drive company farm vehicle; walks the inside of poultry houses; collects weekly swabs for testing; performs minor maintenance; keeps poultry houses supplied with proper materials. (10%)
Biosecurity/Animal Welfare Requirements:
- The jobsite is a biosecure environment which requires showering on-site and changing clothing and footwear before entering the facility. Appropriate clothing and footwear is provided by the Company. No jewelry may be worn on the job site except for medical ID jewelry and body piercings covered by appropriate clothing. Must be willing to sign an agreement to avoid contact with any avian species (chickens, ducks, birds, etc.). Must be willing to sign and abide by the Company Biosecurity and Company Animal Welfare Guidelines.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Physical: Must use safe lifting techniques. Must regularly stoop/bend over to floor level to collect eggs up to 300 times per shift. Must regularly liift and/or move up to 58 pounds to move items such as feed buckets, tools, and trash can. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand majority of shift on multiple floor surfaces (i.e. concrete floor, shavings); walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects and controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; climbing/ladder usage; stoop/bend up to 1000 times per day; talk or hear; drive a vehicle within the farm complex. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision; distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; depth perception; and the ability to adjust focus.
- Tools and Equipment:
- Environment: Required to work on wet, slippery surfaces and also work in hot, dry, extreme dusty, wet and cold environments.
- Personal Protective Equipment Required: Safety goggles and/or glasses, face shield, chemical gloves, waterproof apron, and rubber boots are required. Ear plugs will be used as needed. NIOSH approved N95 particulate respirators will be worn as needed.
- Chemicals Commonly Used: Disinfectants such as Synergize, Glutex, rodenticides, insecticides, bleach and Lysol, etc.
- Safety: Team member is expected to follow all applicable safety policies and procedures. These include but are not limited to Hazard Communication, Respiratory Protection, LOTO and Personal Protective Equipment. Team member is expected to identify, address and mitigate safety related risks.
- Mask policy will be in accordance with any local, state, or federal requirements but will be provided to any Team Member wishing to wear a mask.
- Applicants with previous agricultural or production experience will be considered preferred.
- Candidates must reside within the United States of America.
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Cobb- 1st Shift Laying House Worker Labor PR01- Bates Mountain Farm in the office Summers, AR above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now