Venture Global LNG
New Hired from Venture Global LNG
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Houston, TX. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Venture Global LNG who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Confirmations Analyst, Middle Office below matches your qualifications.
Venture Global LNG (“Venture Global”) is a long-term, low-cost provider of American-produced liquefied natural gas. The company’s two Louisiana-based export projects service the global demand for North American natural gas and support the long-term development of clean and reliable North American energy supplies. Using reliable, proven technology in an innovative plant design configuration, Venture Global’s modular, mid-scale plant design will replace traditional designs as it allows for the same efficiency and operational reliability at significantly lower capital cost.
We are seeking a Confirmations Analyst to join our growing Middle Office team and support various types of physical and financial energy trades.
Responsibilities may include:
- Generate, track, and execute trade confirmations for various types of physical and financial energy trades
- Review inbound confirmation received and reconcile to risk system trade details
- Coordinate with NG Supply on any corrections or changes required in the ETRM on deals captured/scheduled.
- Adhere to risk control guidelines for trade confirmation process
- Assist in the End of Day analysis and checks and Middle Office Reporting for Natural Gas and LNG activities.
- Assist in setting up NG and LNG Counterparties in the ETRM and any applicable integrated systems.
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- 1 or more years of experience in the energy industry, preferably within the commodity / energy trading domain
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to execute tasks requested and flag discrepancies
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Trading Deal Lifecycle.
Venture Global LNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Confirmations Analyst, Middle Office in the office Houston, TX above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now