New Hired from Mott MacDonald
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Houston, TX. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Mott MacDonald who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Construction manager below matches your qualifications.
Mott MacDonald has an exciting opportunity within the Renewable energy division to welcome a Construction manager to provide Owner’s Rep services during the construction phase of an onshore wind farm.
The Assistant Construction Site Manager will be deployed to support the following activities and as instructed by the Construction Site Manager.
- Monitor that decommissioning and construction activities are carried out by the EPC Contractor in line with the EPC Contract.
- Monitor electrical and civil design activities and compliance on the field
- Support weekly and monthly report preparation on the wind farm decommissioning and construction status.
- Monitor Quality Control and report quality deficiencies noted.
- Attend daily construction start and safety meetings with the EPC Contractor and Turbine Supply Agreement (TSA) Contractors.
- Submit health and safety compliance observations to the EPC Contractor and Owner as applicable.
- Attend weekly construction status meetings with the EPC Contractor and TSA Contractors.
- Support construction schedule review.
- Support the Company’s oversight and inspection of labor, materials, and key deliveries.
- Develop construction punch-lists for the electrical and civil works during Mechanical Completion, Substantial Completion, and Final Completion milestones.
- Support and monitor commissioning activities.
- Support Substantial Completion review and acceptance under both TSA and EPC Contracts.
- Punch List Preparation for electrical and civil works for the Mechanical and Substantial Completion Milestones; including wind turbines; and
- Witness and inspect key milestones such as grid interconnection tests, substations test, wind turbine commissioning, and wind turbine reliability tests.
We invite applications from candidates with the following experience:
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 5 years of construction experience, ideally in the wind farms construction sector.
- Health & safety awareness and demonstrable understanding of OSHA.
- Applicants must demonstrate a high level of problem-solving ability and initiative.
- Attention to detail, reliability and good organizational skills are paramount.
- IT skills particularly in MS Word and Excel. Use of Procore would be advantageous.
- A flexible and proactive approach to work.
- Experience in substation construction and wind farm commissioning will be a plus.
- Must possess effective communication skills
Here at Mott MacDonald, we are experts in engineering, management, and development services supporting multisector project work in over 150 countries. One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver exceptional outcomes through the connected thinking of our 16,000+ talented consultants. Sustainability and innovation are at the heart of all of our sectors which, in North America include Advisory, Built Environment, Energy, Transportation, and Water.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status or disability status.
Hybrid working policy
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team, and personal commitments. We offer a hybrid working policy that embraces your well-being, flexibility, and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Construction manager in the office Houston, TX above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now