New Hired from Braun Intertec
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in La Porte, TX. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Braun Intertec who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Construction Materials Testing (CMT) Field Technician (entry to mid-level) below matches your qualifications.
Braun Intertec is seeking entry-level and experienced Construction Materials Testing (CMT) Technicians to join our La Porte, TX office. As a technician, you will perform a variety of testing on construction materials such as soils, concrete, masonry, and asphalt. Onsite materials testing is conducted on various industrial, commercial and transportation construction projects located throughout the region.
The chosen candidate(s) will receive in-depth technical training and industry certifications upon successful completion of examinations and demonstration of ability. This is a career opportunity to become a member of a highly successful, fast paced team with a steady and growing backlog of exciting projects.
Candidates should be comfortable working outdoors in varying weather conditions and be able to lift 75+ pounds. The chosen candidate will frequently be required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. At times, this position may be working at or on uneven terrain, varying heights, in confined spaces, or supported trenches.
- Perform routine & complex sampling and testing of soils, aggregates, concrete, masonry, and asphalt
- Perform field concrete testing, including slump, air content, and strength
- Perform field density tests of soils
- Prepare daily reports and documentation of field activities in electronic format
- Work with project managers and senior technicians or staff to ensure specifications are followed
- Assist with training & mentoring of junior staff, as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong safety focus and attention to detail
- Excellent plan reading skills
- A demonstrated math and technical aptitude
- Flexibility to work extended or nontraditional hours as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- State DOT certifications, ICC, and/or NICET certifications
All candidates must have:
- Construction materials testing experience preferred
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license with clean driving record for the last 3 years
- The ability to lift 75+ pounds
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Certification preferred
At Braun Intertec, we are a Drug-Free Workplace and require all new hires to complete a pre-employment drug screen test, criminal background check, and motor vehicle report.
At Braun Intertec, employees are encouraged to expand their skills and certifications through company provided training and mentoring.
Braun Intertec offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and paid holidays.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.
raun Intertec strives to ensure that its careers web site is accessible to all. If you need assistance completing your online application, please email
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Braun Intertec is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please e-mail us at
. In your e-mail, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Construction Materials Testing (CMT) Field Technician (entry to mid-level) in the office La Porte, TX above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now