Premier Outdoor Installations, Inc.
New Hired from Premier Outdoor Installations, Inc.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Santa Fe, TX. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Premier Outdoor Installations, Inc. who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Construction Office Assistant below matches your qualifications.
Are you a skilled construction administrative assistant with excellent organization and communication skills? If so, we’d love to talk! We are looking for clerical and admin support. Previous experience in the industry is helpful, but not required. Our ideal client will have strong computer skills, be a team player, and have a few years of administrative experience. If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please apply today!
$18 – $20 hourly
- Plan, coordinate, and successfully execute a variety of business requests in a fast pace environment.
- Project cost tracking/organization.
- Assist Owner and Accounting Manager with ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Prepare or assist with client billings under the guidance of the Accounting Manager.
- Assist with entering receipts and bills, with a main focus on project costing.
- Identify discrepancies in missing job costs and GL accounts, tracking them to the source and correcting them.
- Schedule travel for Owner and crews as needed: hotels, per diems, etc.
- Perform basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, processing mail, etc.
- Assist with HR: new hire paperwork, time clock issues, etc.
- Help with maintaining and improving the organization’s processes and procedures.
- Proficient in computer skills, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of the construction industry is ideal, but not required
- Superb organization and communication skills, as well as great time management, are essential
- Three years of experience of administrative experience is necessary – previous administrative duties in a busy construction office is desired
At Premier Outdoor, we are committed to upholding the very highest standards of quality, safety, and customer service. We specialize in the installation of commercial playgrounds and outdoor recreational equipment for schools, municipalities, government, churches, homeowners associations, sports parks, daycare centers, and more.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Construction Office Assistant in the office Santa Fe, TX above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now