BluSky Restoration Contractors, LLC
New Hired from BluSky Restoration Contractors, LLC
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Rolling Meadows, IL. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the BluSky Restoration Contractors, LLC who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Construction Project Director below matches your qualifications.
The Project Director is responsible for managing and closing new business opportunities through leads and referrals generated by personal business development and marketing activities. The Project Director works closely with owners and managers of commercial, industrial, government, and residential properties damaged by man-made or natural disasters to develop cost estimates for restoration, renovation, environmental, and roofing services. This is a highly compensated position with uncapped commission potential. Base Salary Range is $70,000 – $90,000 Commission OTE starts at $50,000+ Vehicle allowance
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate, manage, and close sales leads from company and personal referral sources
- Target major accounts, large loss executives, and facility/property management executives via weekly sales and business development activity
- Negotiate and execute contracts on behalf of the company
- Meet or exceed sales and profitability goals
- Inspect, and determine the appropriate scope of repairs
- Prepare estimates promptly and accurately
- Foster close working relationships with subcontractors and vendor partners
- Work closely with the production team to ensure understanding of the scope, budget and schedule
- Obtain client payments while maintaining a positive relationship
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Construction Management or related field preferred
- 5+ years recent marketing/business development and sales experience in the restoration industry with a proven track record of sales growth preferred
- Extensive large loss and catastrophe experience preferred
- Must be able to attend Business Development networking functions 2-3 evenings a week
- Must be able to travel in response to both emergency and non-emergency losses across the nation
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills
- Experience utilizing Xactimate or related estimating software preferred
- Experience with social media platforms such as LinkedIn preferred
This position offers a competitive base salary plus a sales incentive bonus which rewards personal performance. BluSky also offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes; a matching 401(k) plan, health insurance (medical, dental and vision), paid time off, long term disability, vehicle allowance, gas card, expense account, laptop, smart phone, and company apparel.
BluSky is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. BluSky prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 or over, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other applicable status protected by Federal, State, or local law.
It is and will continue to be the policy of BluSky that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity based on their individual qualifications, performance, and potential without regard for any protected status, as required by state and federal law.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Construction Project Director in the office Rolling Meadows, IL above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now