Flippo Construction Company, Inc
New Hired from Flippo Construction Company, Inc
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Forestville, MD. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Flippo Construction Company, Inc who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Construction Project Engineer below matches your qualifications.
Flippo Construction Company, Inc is seeking a Project Engineer to join our team. The Project Engineer performs assigned tasks in support of the company’s traffic control operations. The Project Engineer has task responsibility (accuracy, timeliness, follow-up) for each of these assignments. The Project Engineer reports directly to the Division Manager
- Follow Company and Project Management procedures.
- Maintains relationships and coordinates with client companies and subcontractors.
- Works autonomously and takes direction form company Division Manager and client companies.
- Manages multiple traffic control crews across multiple jurisdictions in the Washington DC/VA/MD metro area.
- Creates and maintains the work schedule for multiple crews.
- Manages time sheets and records for multiple crews.
- Manages the safety and quality standards for company traffic control operations.
- Quantity take-offs for purchasing and payment requisitions, coordinated with Field Supervisor
- Gather and enter quantitiesfor cost reports
- Ensures that all materials and subcontractors are committed, approved, and available by the time they are required.
- Prepare working drawings.
- Assemble, prepare, coordinate, submit, follow-up, record submittal information.
- Maintain approved shop drawings up-to-date for field use.
- Prepare and update production reports and schedules.
- Maintain as-built drawings (if required).
- Maintain contract drawings and specifications up-to-date for office and field use.
- Maintain Purchase Order log, N&R log and Change Order logs.
- Prepare original budget from estimate and maintain budget revisions.
- Assure that pre-construction and progress photographs are taken and maintain prints and negatives.
- Develop and maintain subcontractor and supplier contact list.
- Draft work item list and item descriptions.
- Copy, file and distribute to accounting all receiving tickets and invoices.
- Obtain required permits and update Miss Utility permits.
- Collects and organizes information concerning field problems, questions, coordination.
- Must have at least 3 years of project engineering work experience.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management or related degree. Equivalent project engineering experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of traffic control operations is preferred.
- Job Costing Experience.
- Basic knowledge of contract law.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Vista Viewpoint applications.
- Basic skills in negotiating change orders and subcontracts.
- Exhibit the following personal qualities:
- a) Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- b) Very well organized
- c) Good problem solving techniques
- d) Excellent decision making skills
- e) Exhibit and convey a sense of urgency
- f) Ability for long and short term planning
- g) Ability to train subordinates
- h) Produce accurate and timely information
Flippo Construction Company, Inc. (FCCI) is an “EMPLOYEE OWNED” general and heavy construction business located in Forestville, MD and operating primarily in the Washington DC, Northern Virginia and Baltimore MD areas. Flippo’s Operational services consists of Heavy Construction, including Bridges, Concrete Structures, Roadway and Site Work. We also provide utility installation, repairs, and long-term service/maintenance contracts for the major utility providers in the Washington Metropolitan area.
Our Benefits include Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Employee Stock Ownership Program, 401(k), employee assistance program, Life/AD&D Insurance, and Long Term Disability insurance, Paid Holidays, and Safety Boot Program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, who fully and actively supports equal access for all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Construction Project Engineer in the office Forestville, MD above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now