Marsh McLennan Agency
New Hired from Marsh McLennan Agency
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Clearwater, FL. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Marsh McLennan Agency who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Content Writer (MMA Bouchard) below matches your qualifications.
Our not-so-secret sauce.
Award-winning, inclusive, Top Workplace culture doesn’t happen overnight. It’s a result of hard work by extraordinary people. More than 9,000 of the industry’s brightest talent drive our efforts to deliver purposeful work and meaningful impact every day. Learn more about what makes us different and how you can thrive as a Content Writer at MMA.
Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA) provides business insurance, employee health & benefits, and private client insurance solutions to organizations and individuals seeking limitless possibilities. With 170 offices across North America, we combine the personalized service model of a local consultant with the global resources of the world’s leading professional services firm, Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC).
A day in the life.
As our Content Writer with the MMA-Bouchard Region, you will focus on the development and publication of content that leverages the depth and breadth of MMA’s products, services and subject matter experts in a way that is compelling, drives new business and sets us apart as thought leaders. Communicates and interacts with all levels of management, colleagues, external clients and the media. Must have strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills and ideally a working knowledge of insurance concepts and products. Must be able to execute on priorities linked to company strategy and goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce well-researched content to promote our products/services for publication online and in print.
- Write, edit, and proofread a range of employee communications, newsletters, and informational materials for internal distribution.
- Utilize industry best practices, research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) and familiarity with the organization’s value proposition to inspire ideas and content.
- Develop competitive content for multiple platforms, such as email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs with discovery of information from subject matter experts, and drive the project through design, approvals, and publication.
- Manage the request for proposals (RFP) response process, including prepare copy by identifying research sources, organizing material, writing preliminary draft of copy, checking facts, correcting grammar, punctuation, and spelling, to effectively meet expected standards.
- Ensure proposal and marketing materials clearly convey key intended messages, solutions strategies, and themes and are easily understandable, readable, consistent, and compelling.
Our future colleague.
We’d love to meet you if your professional track record includes these skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism or related field preferred; or equivalent work experience of 1-2 years’ as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills, being mindful of flow, readability and sentence variety.
- Superior research skills leveraging multiple sources.
- Well organized, strong attention to detail, deadline oriented, strong sense of urgency and self-motivated.
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience a plus
We know there are excellent candidates who might not check all of these boxes. Don’t be shy. If you’re close, we’d be very interested in meeting you.
Why You’ll Love MMA – Bouchard Region:
Marsh McLennan Agency-Bouchard Region encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
At Marsh McLennan Agency-Bouchard Region, your future is limitless. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Content Writer (MMA Bouchard) in the office Clearwater, FL above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now