New Hired from L'Oreal
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Monmouth Junction, NJ. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the L’Oreal who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Coordinator I-Physical Flows below matches your qualifications.
Luxe Supply Chain
Coordinator – Promo Ops
The position will perform tasks and functions to support the Distribution operation. Key functions include international order communication/consolidation, bin slotting, wave planning, cycle counting, and special projects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2-4 years’ experience in a warehouse environment preferred
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office. Word and Excel experience required
- Experience with internal auditing preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills preferred
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Create and distribute reporting to the operations teams for greater visibility to information to make decisions.
2. Conducts process audits and cycle counting in accordance with internal guidelines.
3. Leads and assists special projects as needed by business and provides local assistance to both external and internal auditors.
4. Fill in on other coordinator functions as needed.
5. Responsible for making all inbound appointments into the DC.
6. Ensures all PO’S, Pallet Counts, Vendors and Anomalies are captured on the Inbound Log.
7. Responsible for capturing all Vendor Non-Compliance issues and communicating those issues to internal and external business partners.
8. Maintains and Audits assigned receiving lanes for inventory discrepancies.
9. Validates and signs all inbound receipts.
10. Coordinates with Receiving off-loader on Dock Door and Receiving lane load placement.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
- You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
- You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- Please visit “Your Application Space” to see the jobs you have already applied to.
- Please don’t create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Coordinator I-Physical Flows in the office Monmouth Junction, NJ above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now