New Hired from Huhtamaki Group
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in De Soto, KS. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Huhtamaki Group who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Corporate Controller below matches your qualifications.
Inspired to grow with your experience, learn and share with new colleagues?
Huhtamaki is a key global provider of sustainable packaging solutions for consumers around the world, enabling wellbeing and convenience. Our innovative products protect on-the-go and on-the-shelf food and beverages, ensuring hygiene and safety, and help prevent food waste.
We are committed to protecting food, people and the planet and are on the lookout for passionate and consummate professionals to join our growing team to help us deliver on our ambitious 2030 Strategy. We look for colleagues who Care, Dare and Deliver.
Huhtamaki’s North America business segment is a leading manufacturer of consumer goods packaging as well as tableware, cups, folding cartons, containers, trays and serviceware for the foodservice, consumer goods and retail markets. Our product portfolio includes Chinet®, the leading brand of premium tableware. Huhtamaki North America business is approximately $1.6B in revenue, employs approximately 4,000 people in 18 manufacturing locations and has its North America headquarters in De Soto, KS. The parent company, Huhtamaki Oyj, has its headquarters in Espoo, Finland. Huhtamaki Oyj is the #1 globally operating foodservice packaging and molded fiber company in the world. In Kansas City, we have just recently announced our partnership with Sporting KC to become the soccer club’s official sustainable packaging provider. It is an exciting time to be working with Huhtamaki.
We are looking for professionals to join our global team of approximately 19,000 people in nearly forty countries. You will think creatively about making our business and those of our customers’ more effective and successful. You will always be looking for new ways of working. And along the way you will be making a difference to some of the world’s biggest brands, by helping great products reach more people, more easily.
We have a position available for Corporate Controller, reporting to the CFO/Senior Vice President of Finance for North America. This person manages financial reporting and provides oversight of high transaction volume areas (receivables, payables and payroll) which are centralized for the entire US operations in DeSoto, KS. We are looking for a high-energy person with integrity who loves leading people and can take this team to the next level.
I. PURPOSE AND DESCRIPTION OF JOB
Provide corporate officers, directors and managers, with timely financial and related statistical information required to effectively manage Huhtamaki North America.
Plan, organize and direct the activities of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and Corporate Reporting. Recommend, implement and monitor compliance with all accounting, reporting and payroll policies. Responsible for all monthly, quarterly and year-end closings and maintaining an effective system of internal controls over accounting transactions, including documentation of accounting policies and procedures. Responsible for contact with the company’s independent auditors and internal auditors. Work with others in the broader organization and finance team to prepare the budget and necessary supporting documentation and justification. Conduct special accounting studies, analyses and cost studies, internal audits and provide statistics and comments to assist in the interpretation of operating results and provide specific recommendations which will result in cost reductions and profit improvement.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Management and oversight of the receivables, payables, payroll and reporting functions, including compliance with reporting and filing requirements.
- Monitoring performance of Company’s results against budget and prior year and communicating significant deviations and identifying root causes and potential actions that could be taken.
- Coordination of monthly accounting close and ensuring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Coordination of monthly post-closing meeting with North America CFO and Business Unit Controllers to ensure integrity of close process and analyze results. Issuing “flash” monthly results to North America management and tax department from post-closing meeting. Global consolidation reporting of North America results in OneStream. Comply with weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting, as applicable.
- Assessing performance of internal accounting operations, including development and monitoring of KPIs, to ensure efficient and effective processes
- Coordination of annual audit with external auditors, including coordination of completion of annual workpapers and analysis. Additionally, aid with internal audits.
- Work with others in the broader organization and finance team to prepare the annual budget and necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Research technical accounting issues and develop point of view for appropriate treatment and ensure implementation compliance with GAAP
- Conduct special accounting studies, analyses and cost studies, internal audits and provide statistics and comments to assist in the interpretation of operating results and provide specific recommendations which will result in cost reductions and profit improvement.
- Monitor working capital key metrics, providing proactive insights into trends and partner with the business to optimize these metrics.
- Oversee the various systems supporting the Finance processes, including Basware, ChromeRiver, Vertex and OneStream, including ensuring they are effective and administered in a controlled manner
- Drive improvement in existing processes, systems and reporting.
- Leading, recruiting and developing finance staff, including participants in our Accounting and Finance Career Program.
III. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
The following requirements will enable job holders to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Credibility, integrity and objectivity.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Excellent business acumen; demonstrates willingness to deeply understand the business
- Strong client focus; dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirement of internal and external clients, acts with client in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship with clients and gains their trust and respect.
- Ability to learn, interpret and apply accounting and financial standards (knowledge of IFRS – international financial reporting standards is desirable).
- Ability to use ERP system and accounting / financial reporting software (prior use of ERP system and software used by Huhtamaki is desirable).
- Strong working knowledge of Business Intelligence and Microsoft tools.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to influence others
- Self-motivated and self-directed with strong analytical and organization skills.
- Ability to work closely with senior management.
- Commitment to continuous improvement of people, processes and systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 12+ years of accounting experience in an environment or series of jobs with progressively increasing responsibilities and managerial duties (work experience within a multi-facility manufacturer or within an international corporation is desirable)
- CPA and/or CMA designation preferred
Join us to shape the future together!
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Corporate Controller in the office De Soto, KS above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now