New Hired from Reify Health
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Reify Health who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Corporate Controller below matches your qualifications.
At OneStudyTeam (a Reify Health company), we specialize in speeding up clinical trials and increasing the chance of new therapies being approved with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes. Our cloud-based platform, StudyTeam, brings research site workflows online and enables sites, sponsors, and other key stakeholders to work together more effectively. StudyTeam is trusted by the largest global biopharmaceutical companies, used in over 6,000 research sites, and is available in over 100 countries. Join us in our mission to advance clinical research and improve patient care.
One mission. One team. That’s OneStudyTeam.
OneStudyTeam is seeking a Controller to join our fully-remote finance team. You’ll have complete ownership of accounting operations, monthly and quarterly financial closing, tax compliance, and reporting. Working collaboratively with our revenue generating teams as a financial subject matter expert, you will have a key role in the growth and success of the organization.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Continually optimize and scale internal accounting operations
- Lead accounting and financial reporting for Reify Health, our parent company, including the consolidation of Care Access Research.
- Fully implement and maintain FASB ASC 606 revenue recognition in NetSuite
- Oversee accounting, payroll, accounts payable, fixed assets, taxes, 401K
- Partner with Customer Success to issue billing and monitor accounts receivable, identifying simplification opportunities including leveraging
- Salesforce.com to ensure a positive customer experience
- Collaborate with the Sales Operations Team on the Salesforce CPQ implementation to automate the quoting and proposal process
- Work with CFO and team on post NetSuite implementation improvements to support current and future growth state
- Finalize 2020-2021 financial statement audit and with CFO act as key interface with audit firm on the 2022 financial audit.
- Provide oversight to current accounting and payroll and benefits resources and determine future state for Reify accounting team
- Ensure proper tax compliance and reporting
- Build internal controls, reconciliations and segregation of duties that ready us for the future.
What You’ll Bring to OneStudyTeam
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- CPA and big 4 experience is preferred
- 15+ years experience including at a fast paced, growing start up
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP accounting including ASC 606 and other recent FASB pronouncements
- Self-starter who is willing to get into the details, execute and build the structure in a fast growing environment
- Experience working with senior leadership, CFO, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Knowledge of international operations including foreign exchange, legal entities and statutory audit requirements
- Strong IT and modeling skills including Excel proficiency
- NetSuite and Payroll experience
Learn more about our global benefits offerings on our careers site: https://careers.onestudyteam.com/us-benefits
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: OneStudyTeam is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that OST works with a Professional Employer Organization.
As a condition of employment, you will abide by all organizational security and privacy policies.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Corporate Controller in the office Remote above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now