New Hired from Goldkine
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Warren, MI. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Goldkine who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Cultivation Technician below matches your qualifications.
Goldkine is a licensed Class C Cultivation facility looking for passionate professionals skilled in cultivation. This individual will work alongside a crew lead by the Lead cultivator and Cultivation Manager. Must be skilled in both pre/post-harvest operations to ensure accuracy and efficiency. Must be comfortable working in a strictly regulated environment and assist leaders with all aspects of the cultivation process. Goldkine encourages all employees to seek advancement within the company and pledges to support the growth and development of our team members.
· Unloading and loading of materials, tools, and equipment
· Preparing cultivation rooms, materials, and tools Removing debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites
· Conduct plant maintenance throughout plant growth cycle including flowering, harvest, defoliation, pruning, up-potting, and plant transplanting procedures
· Ensure facility sanitation and cleanliness in accordance with standard operating procedures
· Maintain quality control for the scope of work produced
· The use of ladders in compliance with OSHA rules and regulations is required
· Required to sustain strict deadlines and guidelines
· Other duties as assigned, including, but not limited to assisting other departments to help facilitate the additional and/or supplemental work, such as harvesting, trimming, packaging, cleaning, and maintenance as needed throughout the facility.
- Proven working experience
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 50 pounds
- Visual acuity, depth and color perception
- Ability to stand, squat, crawl or twist
- Commitment to safety
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Integrity and ability to work independently
- High school degree
Goldkine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Must be able to pass a background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
COVID-19 considerations:Face masks are required within the facility. Temperature checks are required upon entering the facility.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cultivation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Health insurance
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Cultivation Technician in the office Warren, MI above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now