New Hired from Elsevier
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in New Jersey. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Elsevier who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Customer Engagement Consultant, Engineering below matches your qualifications.
Customer Consultant -Engineering Products – Corporate Markets
Are you passionate about Engineering Education & Research with relationship management and client interaction skills?
Are you someone with the natural ability to identify and engage new opportunities within existing clients?
Do you want to participate in a truly flexible working environment for a company that provides information infrastructure for the global research community?
About our team
As part of our Engineering sales team (Americas). A group of experienced sales professionals that are eager to help your onboarding and support your success. Our team is located throughout North America. Our solutions provide vital online information and tools. We help our clients to research and develop new products, improve sustainability and ensuring government compliance through the manufacturing process.
About the Role
As the Customer Consultant, you’ll have a deep understanding of users research workflow. You’ll be an integral part of our sales team. Working closely with sales, global customer service teams, marketing and product teams. You will travel to customer accounts as needed.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, value, and use of the Elsevier Engineering product portfolio.
- Renewing revenue growth and maximizing customer retention.
- Driving successful implementation and adoption of the solution portfolio in your territory.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the customer by providing in-depth product training, support and guidance. Directly aligned to the specific research workflow and customer objectives to ensure our solutions positively impact their research outcomes.
- Identifying, supporting and developing champions and advocates in customer environment.
- Have an advanced education and understanding of Engineering. (Or related field).
- Have successful track record and experience in a customer-facing role.
- Able to speak and write fluently in English.
- Able to perform as s Self-starter with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Display eagerness to learn, collaborate & grow.
- Experience working in a matrixed organization.
- Experience selling software tools to engineering communities. (or related field).
Work in a way that works for you:
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.
Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world’s grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.
When you work with us, your work matters. You are part of an organization that nurtures your curiosity to stimulate innovation for the communities that we serve.
Growing Every Day
Like the communities we serve, you are on a constant path of discovery to shape your career and personal development.
Colleagues Who Care
You will be part of the Elsevier family. We will support your well-being and provide the flexibility you need to thrive at work and home.
Together, we create possibilities.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Please read our
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Customer Engagement Consultant, Engineering in the office New Jersey above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now