New Hired from Marvin
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Delray Beach, FL. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Marvin who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Customer Experience Representative below matches your qualifications.
Our Customer Experience team delivers on our purpose by curating a world class experience for all guests and phone callers of SIW Solutions! We believe that customers deserve more than a friendly welcome, but a problem-solver that will deliver a level of confidence that aligns with the Marvin and SIW brands. Our Customer Experience Representative is the first line of contact for our customers and helps set them up for success throughout their entire experience with SIW Solutions.
The ideal candidate will be organized, exceptionally detailed, and above all, be motivated by and derive great personal satisfaction from helping people.
Highlights of your role
- Be the face and voice of our brand including receiving visitors, fielding incoming phone calls, emails, & texts, learning more about each customer’s needs, and using their best judgment to either deliver a solution directly to the customer or directing to the appropriate employee.
- Schedule the initial sales appointment with new customers from leads as they come in. Enter new customer inquiries as sales leads into Salesforce.
- Ensure that the showroom and reception area are organized and presentable.
- Manage office supply inventory for the office, warehouse, and break room. Ensure the supply area is organized and functional.
- Handle office mailings including taking outgoing mail to the Post Office, collecting incoming mail from the mailbox, and sorting and distributing incoming mail.
- Occasionally assist customers with credit card payments.
- Occasionally schedule field service job site visits.
You’re a good fit if you have
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service.
- Organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Strong commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Willing to upgrade knowledge as required and skills to adapt to new technology.
Your opportunity for better living
At Marvin, we’re driven to imagine and create better ways of living. And that goes beyond our customers, to our communities and the colleagues beside us every day. We offer competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package that includes health insurance on day one of employment, paid time off and paid holidays, and a 401K retirement savings match.
We also support your overall wellness in other meaningful ways, including your own company-funded well-being account that can be used for anything from travel to a day at the spa, gym memberships or fun experiences with family and friends. You will be rewarded through our profit-sharing program, which recognizes the important role all employees play in making Marvin a success year, after year.
As a premier company with locations across North America, Marvin’s portfolio also includes three additional premium brands: Infinity Replacement Windows, TruStile Doors, and Marvin Coastline. Together, we share one purpose and live our values. Our culture is built on generations of doing the right thing and putting our people first. Join us, and experience better living at Marvin.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the activities, duties, or responsibilities of the employee. Accommodations may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of the position. Any offer of employment is contingent on the completion of a background check and drug screen to company standards.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Customer Experience Representative in the office Delray Beach, FL above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now