Zeiders Enterprises, Inc.
New Hired from Zeiders Enterprises, Inc.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Belle Chasse, LA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Zeiders Enterprises, Inc. who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Customer Service / Administrative Support below matches your qualifications.
Job Title: Customer Service/Administrative Support
Customer Service/Administrative Support personnel are normally the first point of contact for a client. They are responsible for providing basic information, scheduling appointments, and providing administrative support functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, screen, and direct callers and walk-in customers to the appropriate FFSP staff
- Provide general, basic information and referral of customers to military and community resources, utilizing other FFSP staff for more in-depth, complicated requests for information.
- Enroll and schedule customers in briefs, workshops, classes, and individual appointments, when not provided through centralized scheduling.
- Provide administrative and clerical services
- Provide a variety of administrative and clerical support functions, e.g., finalizing official correspondence, preparing military messages, making travel arrangements, distributing mass mailings, managing files, receiving messages for staff
- Ensure that information and referral services provided are entered and counted in FFSMIS
Provide a variety of Counseling and Advocacy Program administrative support functions, e.g., preparing and finalizing official correspondence, data entry, attending and taking minutes at meetings, scheduling appointments, screening and directing potentially distraught or difficult callers or walk-in clients, managing files, maintaining referral and community resource directories
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Required Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience working with computers and office automation software
- Knowledge of basic customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and determine priority of tasks
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Possess a general knowledge base of community and military resources
- Ability to follow directions carefully and understand complex protocols
- Ability to take and prepare meeting minutes, prepare correspondence, and accurately enter data into required data systems
- Knowledge of military lifestyle, ranks, and organizations
- Professionalism – Tactfully approaches others; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Other Skills and Abilities
- This position requires access to U.S. Government facilities and systems.
- U.S. Citizenship, a valid driver’s license, transportation, and auto insurance are required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies :
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
Physical Demands: Works in office areas. Sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. Uses personal computers, telephones, copiers, printers, and other office equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here represent those employees encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be enabled for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Zeiders Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay Rate: $16.59
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Customer Service / Administrative Support in the office Belle Chasse, LA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now