City of Corpus Christi
New Hired from City of Corpus Christi
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Corpus Christi, TX. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the City of Corpus Christi who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Customer Service Rep below matches your qualifications.
We welcome and appreciate your interest in employment with the City of Corpus Christi. We are an equal opportunity employer; no information obtained during the recruitment or selection process is intended for any discriminatory purposes.
This position is an hourly position at pay grade 105.
Non-rotating 40-hour work week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; must be available to work additional hours as needed.
Who May Apply?
All persons legally authorized to work in the United States
To provide high level of customer service to Internal and External Customers, by following policies and procedures and the Ability to release correct information by guideline through Public Information Act.
- Review/Approve Officers and Telephone Reporting Unit (TRU) reports for accuracy, spelling, missing information, scanning and Front/Back Counter
- Assist the Back Counter in releasing and searching records from government agency or other law enforcement.
- Assist the Front counter (cashiering) efficiently and accurately enter transactions to the cash register and keep cash drawer balanced and complete a daily balance/deposit
- Traffic clerk mails out all approved traffic accidents and email any traffic accidents containing to TXDOT property
- Back up Receptionist/Mail clerk
- Greets and directs walk in clients, answers telephone and provides internal/external customer service
- Direct outgoing mail and distributes incoming mail to the appropriate personnel
- Maintains office inventory and orders supplies for Records, Property and Metrocom
- Provide and meet the needs of all government agencies requesting reports through phones, e-mail, and walk-ins.
- Search records through I/Leads, Old RMS (Phoneix), Cas, visiweb and netviwere
- Assist the front counter in translating for Spanish speaking customers
- Liaison with vendor, update all permits in local system research invoices and appeals and provide all information for the alarm program the general public
- Maintain records or all alarm permit incident research, address verification and monthly billing amounts
- Train new employees on report review process and evaluate them on how they are progressing
- Ensure that all records (stolen vehicles, runaways, license plates, boat motors, stolen weapons, protective orders) are complete, accurate, or active that have been entered into TCIC/NCIC by this agency and certification letter returned to D.P.S. Austin, TX by deadline date
- Enter Protective order from county or family violence and the property clerks in entering, modify, and cancel serial numbers
- Coplogic-review and approve reports
- Scan victim statements, mental commitment forms, impound sheets, attachments, auto theft/burg affidavits, report requests, jackets, handwritten reports, supplemental reports and other documents into the record management system
- Process CD’s from property
- Update juvenile jackets and spread sheet
- Process expungements, file documents and take documents/jackets to be filed at MLK (warehouse storage and pulled first degree felonies)
- May be asked to perform other duties as assigned
- Requires High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience
- A valid driver’s license is required; successful out-of-state candidates must be able to obtain a valid Texas driver’s license within 90 days of hire
- TCIC/NCIC Certification
The City offers an excellent benefit package that includes:
- Texas Municipal Retirement System – TMRS is a required retirement plan for all full-time employees. Each employee automatically contributes 7% of their total compensation. The City will match employee contributions 2 to 1 during retirement.
- Medical/dental/vision/life coverage for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Vacation – 88+ hours per year
- Personal leave – 40 hours per year
- Sick leave – 96 hours per year
- Voluntary 457b deferred compensation plan
- Ten (10) Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- City Employee Health & Wellness Clinic & City Employee Fitness Center
- Learning & Development Academy
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
Basis of Rating
Application review and the City may also conduct additional skill assessment tests, in addition to the panel interview.
- Selected applicants must be able to pass a background investigation and a pre-employment drug test.
- Any position that lists a minimum qualification for education level and/or license/certification will require the applicant to provide proof of documentation if selected for hire into the position with the City of Corpus Christi.
- In the event of an emergency, employees are required to work to provide for the safety and well-being of the public, including the delivery and restoration of vital services.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Customer Service Rep in the office Corpus Christi, TX above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now