New Hired from Domino's Franchise
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Glen Echo, MD. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Domino’s Franchise who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Customer Service Rep (Pizza Maker & Expeditors) -4686 below matches your qualifications.
Domino’s Pizza has been the world’s leader in pizza delivery since 1960, and Frank Meeks made sure that the Washington DC Metropolitan area would get a taste of the Domino’s experience. Founded in 1983, Team Washington, Inc. has evolved into one of the best Domino’s Pizza franchises and is globally recognized for great service, great teamwork, and great food. What other pizza franchises do you know that serve pizza to the President of the United States? That’s right, we do. With a multitude of awards and achievements, Team Washington, Inc. works hard to be the best and give back to the neighborhoods we serve.
At Domino’s Pizza, Our Most Important Ingredient is Our People! We offer employment opportunities within our franchise stores. Take the first step in joining our team, and you’ll find opportunities you won’t find anywhere else in the industry!
Summary: Delivers excellent service, product and image standards to maintain high customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares a variety of pizzas and other menu items.
- Measures ingredients required for specific items being prepared.
- Follows procedures for safe food preparation, assembly and presentation.
- Help with bagging and tagging orders
- Running food out to customers cars or delivery drivers
- Greets customers in person or via phone and takes order professionally and promptly.
- Provides excellent customer service to encourage repeat customers, providing information regarding menu and specials.
- Avails chances to “up-sell” additional products
- Masters Point of Sale (POS) computer systems for automated order taking.
- Communicates clearly and positively with management and team members.
- Handles currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately.
- Builds loyal customers through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation.
- Resolves complaints promptly and professionally.
- Cleans, stocks and restocks work stations and display cases.
- Transfers supplies and tools between storage and work areas.
- Packs, weighs, and labels products as required.
- Ensures supervisor is aware of food shortages.
- Adhere with all quality standards, principles, guidelines and policies
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Company Wide Responsibilities:
1. Promotes company policies and advocates for Team Washington
2. Assures proper attendance and actions
3. Provides and receives positive feedback and/or constructive criticism
4. Maintains good communication with co-workers
5. Serves as a resource for co-workers
6. Cross-trains, learns how role interacts with other departments
7. Works with manager and management to solve problems, providing suggestions as needed
8. Maintains clean and organized work area, taking ownership of surroundings
9. Maintains appropriate confidentiality in information
All your information will be
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are presentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be no less than Sixteen (16) years of age
- Ability to pass applicable Company background checks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as needed in interactions with management, and customers, take and process orders
- Superb ability to multi-task
- Ability to function in a dynamic, fasted paced environment
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
- Ability to take orders over the counter or phone
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator). Must be able to make correct monetary change
kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Customer Service Rep (Pizza Maker & Expeditors) -4686 in the office Glen Echo, MD above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now