Atosa USA, Inc.
New Hired from Atosa USA, Inc.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Homer Glen, IL. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Atosa USA, Inc. who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Customer Service Representative/Order Clerk below matches your qualifications.
Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. Receives and processes orders for materials and merchandise. Tracks orders, updates status and notifies customers of changes in delivery schedule. Maintains records of prices, delivery dates, inventory and other data related to each transaction. Utilizes a database or tracking system to process orders. Responds to customer inquiries by telephone or e-mail to provide non-technical problem resolution. Resolves mostly routine and some non-routine, more complex problems and communicates solution or requested information to the customer. Analyze a customer’s needs and refers to other departments for follow up as needed. May utilize a customer relationship application or database to record activities and research product information. Reports to Operations Manager. Works under moderate supervision.
- Order Processing: Receive orders, verify in accounting software that items on a PO are current and in stock, verify that clients are within their credit terms, confirm receipt and availability with customers, informing the customers of quoted freight charges and estimated delivery date for their order, inputting orders into accounting software, communicating efficiently with warehouse staff regarding orders.
- Shipping Related Tasks: Provide freight quotations to customers inquiring or placing orders, creating Bill of Lading documents for outgoing shipments.
- Invoicing: Creating sales order and invoices for all orders in accounting software, ensuring the customer is within their credit terms, determining the reason for returned products and creating credit memos.
- Record Keeping/Filing: Keeping a daily filing system for inventory related tracking documents and all customer related documents. Filing should be done electronically and uploaded onto company cloud
- Customer Service: Communicating on the phone and via email with the customers, knowing what information can and cannot be provided to the customers, properly answering customer questions, customer concerns, receiving purchase orders, and taking messages in a professional manner.
- Inventory Control: Provide up to date, real-time updates of all inventory levels when requested. Work closely with the Operations Manager and warehouse personnel to ensure that software system matches actual on hand inventory.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and data management skills.
- Basic understanding of invoicing and crediting processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Intermediate to advanced 10-key and data entry skills.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with a team.
Minimum Experience Required
- Education: BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- Job Field: 2+ years working experience in customer service, shipping, order processing, logistics, or related area.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Customer Service Representative/Order Clerk in the office Homer Glen, IL above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now