New Hired from Progressive Leasing
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Draper, UT. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Progressive Leasing who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Customer Service Representative (Remote for UT only) below matches your qualifications.
Progressive Leasing is a leading provider of in-store and e-commerce lease-to-own solutions. As an almost 20+ year old FinTech company that has gone from start-up to industry leader, we know how to innovate, simplify, and value all people. We are a company founded on our grit and we are constantly looking to the future. As an ever-evolving group of entrepreneurs and technologists, we strive to do the right thing period in all aspects of our work. We are a subsidiary of PROG Holdings (NYSE: PRG), an exciting FinTech holding company, with three business segments including Progressive, Vive Financial, and Four, a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) platform.
We are currently hiring a
Customer Service Representative to help grow our company and ensure our mission is achieved!
Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
PROG is dedicated to providing people with opportunity; opportunity for inclusive collaboration, opportunity for innovation, and opportunity for development.
WE ARE: A team of operations experts that are crucial to the operational excellence and world-class experience that we provide to our customers. Progressive Leasing is known for the high-quality assistance that we provide, and we love to continuously pursue excellence and compassion in all that we do! We are dedicated to creating a culture of belonging, inclusion, diversity, and equity in our teams and celebrate each individual contributions and uniqueness. Our Customer Service department has one goal: to create a positive, engaging, and memorable experience for our customers and agents while driving the business.
YOU ARE: A Customer Service rockstar who loves leading others to provide a world class customer experience. Customer Service is not just a department but an essential value, you will be responsible for supporting our customers through their lease-to-own experience you have the opportunity to make a difference on every call. We expect that our Customer Service Representatives have clear effective communication, and a positive attitude while problem-solving on every call to ensure that our customer’s needs are met. While every call varies the goal of providing a world-class experience is the same.
- Responsible for in-bound and out-bound calls
- Provide top tier support and service to our customers
- Virtual Training: 4 weeks Full Time/mandatory – Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Full Time Shift Available: Monday through Friday, between 8:30AM-5:00PM
- Saturday’s and/or Sunday’s Required: 8:00AM-4:00PM
- Compensation: $17/HR
- Customer Service with impeccable interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer & typing literacy/proficiency, working with multiple software applications/screens simultaneously
- Phone Experience in a customer service/call center environment preferred
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent, must also be 18 years or older
REQUIREMENTS FOR WORK FROM HOME:
- You must be located within a 60-mile radius of Draper, UT
- You must have a designated home-based workspace (preferably one that is quiet and free from distractions)
- You must have a wired internet connection with internet service speeds of at least 10 mbps download and 4 mbps upload to ensure continuous support through excellent call quality and high-speed response rates (wireless, DSL, and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems)
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Customer Service Representative (Remote for UT only) in the office Draper, UT above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now