US Anesthesia Partners, Inc.
New Hired from US Anesthesia Partners, Inc.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Maitland, FL. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the US Anesthesia Partners, Inc. who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Customer Service Specialist II – REMOTE below matches your qualifications.
The customer service representative is to promote favorable company relationships with patients, providers, and payers through prompt, accurate, and courteous resolution of telephone and written inquiries. All new hires must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to):
- Answer incoming patient, insurance company and physician office telephone calls.
- Receives and responds to all patient inquiries and complaints that may pertain to all phases of operations including billing, claims, claim denials, payments, and collection activities.
- Records all customer contacts, including resolution or forwarding action taken to refer question to proper party.
- Whenever possible, resolves question directly so that patient receives prompt satisfaction.
- Explains account situation accurately in simple language so that patient can understand the explanation and how it applies to the particular question.
- Responds promptly to all written inquiries or notifies patient if there will be a delay in obtaining a final resolution to the problem.
- Takes note of recurring questions or problems that may be resolved or alleviated by changes in policy or procedures.
- Attends in-service training to improve skills and to keep abreast of changes in contracts and procedures.
- Identifies and communicates complaint patterns to management team.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
- Document all actions in the system notes.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and serve others with personal service 100% of the time.
- Use the phone in a responsible, courteous and professional manner; keeping personal phone calls to a minimum.
- Meet Customer satisfaction standards set forth by management
- Meet Productivity/Performance standards as set forth by management.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: No direct reports
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Excellent verbal and written language skills to answer customer concerns in simple, common language.
- Proficiency with math skills – (i.e., skill in calculation of charges, payments and adjustments)
- Knowledge of insurance processing, guidelines and general laws related to all payers
- Must be able to establish proficiency in using the IDX practice management system
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Data entry skills
- Basic knowledge of CPT, ICD-9 and ASA codes
- Sound problem solving skills & decision making ability
- Strong analytical skills
- Skill in gathering and reporting information from multiple sources, (IDX, internet, electronic records)
- Must have a pleasant disposition and high tolerance level.
- Must display a positive “teamwork” attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively and independently with staff, physicians and external customers with limited supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Willingness and ability to follow direction and/or company policy as directed by management.
- High-school graduate or equivalent.
- Associate degree in business administration or related field of study is preferred.
- Two years of collection experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Prefer experience in a health care organization.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching
- Must possess sufficient eye-hand coordination/manual dexterity to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment
- Required normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports and evaluations.
- Requires lifting papers and boxes weighing up to 35 pounds occasionally
- Requires dexterity to type at least 50 wpm.
WORKING CONDITIONS (environment and safety):
- Work performed in office environment
- Involves frequent contact with professional staff and managed care organizations
- Work may be stressful at times
- Interaction with others is frequent and often disruptive
disclaimer: The above job description has been written to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not written to be inclusive of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
As this opportunity can be remote, interested candidates should reside in the states that USAP is incorporated to do business in. This includes Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Anesthesia Partners, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Customer Service Specialist II – REMOTE in the office Maitland, FL above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now