New Hired from ServiceNow
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Waltham, MA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the ServiceNow who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Customer Success Associate below matches your qualifications.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
- Respond to all incoming customer, partner, and internal sales team requests and enquiries related to training services and provide clients with information on available classes and training services.
- Develop and improve processes for the smooth implementation of training programmes.
- Solve logistical and training class delivery issues as quickly as possible with minimum impact to participants.
- Handle questions and requests via phone and email related to training offerings and policies and procedures, providing excellent customer service.
- Create and maintain training schedules across various locations and delivery formats. Ensure systems are up to date with information to publish offerings internally and externally.
- Consistently maintain accuracy of data in relation to all aspects of training coordination such as class scheduling, registrations, rosters, attendance and distribution of training materials.
- Work to timescales and processes for training event coordination and logistics, ensuring quality and consistency of training events, developing plans and processes as required.
- Report, compile and distribute training information internally and externally, ensuring this is accurate, complete, and free from errors.
- Serves as contact for ServiceNow Authorized Training Partners (ATP), providing responsive support as necessary.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Experience in coordinating global training events.
- A customer-focused approach and the ability to respond with excellent customer service skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience creating and/or improving operational processes.
- Detail orientation and advanced organizational skills.
- Data entry and handling skills to a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in European languages in addition to English helpful, but not essential.
- Ability to resolve client issues and escalate when appropriate.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills; skilled at using Outlook, experience with learning management systems beneficial.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Customer Success Associate in the office Waltham, MA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now